二十三

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

ninth form, snow beam!

the temperature significantly changed as the demon froze. taking the opportunity, i jumped up into the air and landed straight down, slicing the arm of the demon.

"well, we can have a little more fun, can't we? what where would the fun be in killing you in one shot?"

the demon stood up, rushing towards me to attack.

eleventh form, moonlight shatter!

i steadily avoided all her attacks before giving multiple slashes, cutting off her arms and legs.

thrusting my blade into the chest of the demon, i smirked.

"been fun playing with you," i smiled as i removed my blade from her chest before swiftly cutting her head off.

i dusted the dirt off my uniform as i continued my patrolling.

i sighed, my thoughts trailing off to giyuu.

it's been nearly a week since he started ignoring me. i haven't even seen him since then. even every time i pass by his residence, he never seemed to be there. i was more angry than upset, though. he really had to be a coward and decide to ignore me when i indirectly confessed to him? he could at least just reject me, but instead, he just avoided me.

too busy caught up in my thoughts, i didn't sense a demon behind me. when i did, it was already too late. the demon had landed a strike on my shoulder.

stumbling back, i clutched my shoulder.

"aren't you a pillar? shouldn't you be more aware of your surroundings?" the demon taunted.

"shut up," i growled.

tenth form, aurora

i did a flip in the air as i landed smoothly, cutting the arm of the demon in one slice.

"oh?" said the demon as it charged towards me. i lifted my sword, ready to attack but due to my injury, i was overwhelmed by pain. this caused the demon to have an advantage, landing a blow on my stomach. coughing out blood, i clutched my stomach.

"you seem... pretty weak for a pillar...?" he sneered.

"don't... ever... call me weak!" i shouted.

eight form, starlight shatter

spinning my blade round and round, i rushed towards the demon, stabbing my sword straight into his stomach. i could hear the churning of his organs as i twisted my blade deeper, causing him to let out a scream.

i pulled out my sword with great speed, the blood slowly dripping off the tip of the blade.

"am i still weak to you huh?" i murmured as my finger gently traced my side of my sword, the demon's blood staining my fingers.

"huh?" i snarled as i stabbed my sword into his chest. writhing it around, the demon choked out a "n-no..."

"that''s what i thought," i smirked as i cut his head off in one slash. soon after, though, i clutched my shoulder in pain. i could feel the dampened cloth as i lifted my hand, seeing it stained red with my blood.

i leaned down as i coughed, seeing blood spill out of my lips.

i checked the time, it was already 5am. wouldn't hurt to leave early, plus, i was bleeding profusely, i should get it treated.

sighing, i picked up my pace, heading back to my mansion.

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

a/n ;
hm idk about this chapter it's kinda bad sorry but lol i fucked up my math exam today