↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

giyuu's pov ;

i stared at hanako, taking in all her features. she looked so peaceful when she was asleep, it enhanced her beauty.

not noticing my surroundings due to her being a distraction, i nearly tripped over a rock.

'get it together,' i chided myself.

"tomioka-san..." she muttered, as my cheeks heated up.

i glanced at her, seeing her lips parted open and her face flushed as i shook the thoughts out of my mind.

"you're so warm... it's nice...." she whispered as she snuggled deeper into my chest, her face plastered with a smile. i felt my cheeks turn a darker shade of red.

the next few minutes were in silence before i stopped in front of the wisteria house.

"hello," the old lady bowed.

i bowed to the old lady as she said, "come in," before bringing me to a room with a warm meal and beds already set up.

thanking the old lady, i gently set down kobayashi.

i shook her as she groaned.

"it's time to eat," i said as she shook her head.

sighing, i stood up and decided to eat first. however, she grabbed my hand, pulling it towards her chest.

"don't leave me..." she mumbled as she pulled me closer, causing me to stagger and nearly fall.

she yanked my arm, causing my to tumble next to her. i used my left arm to stop myself from falling on top of her as i towered over her, her body squished below mine. i blushed as i decided to lay beside her instead.

"stay here with me," she mumbled as she scooted closer to me, her face buried in my chest. i felt the thundering of my heart against my chest, sighing before giving in, falling into a peaceful slumber.

-

i woke up to to shriek of hanako. fluttering my eyes open, i saw my arm wrapped around her shoulder and hers wrapped around my waist, our legs tangled together.

i widened my eyes as i jumped up. i could see a tint of pink dusting her cheeks as she stood up too.

"let's eat?" she suggested as i nodded, the both of us settling down.

i internally smiled at hanako's delighted look. she was stuffing herself with all sorts of food. shaking my head, i took a bite of my own food.

"you did well back there, i forgot to mention," i said as she stopped eating, staring at me with her eyes wide open. grains of rice was stuck all over her face and i mentally chuckled at the cute image in front of me.

"thank you, tomioka-san," she smiled. her smile sent a warm feeling all around my chest as i nodded.

"giyuu tomioka! reminder that's there's a pillar meeting tomorrow!" my crow flew in cawing.

"hanako kobayashi! you're expected at the pillar meeting tomorrow!" a crow, which i assumed to be hanako's, said.

her eyes widened.

"why am i expected there?"

i shrugged as we finished up our food.

"i'll go shower first," she said as she proceeded to the bathroom.

i sat down, calming my palpitating heart.

what was this feeling?

↷ ⋯ ♡ᵎ

a/n ;
they cuddled~~