Chapter 6

Anna's POV

''Mommy, I miss you. When will you come?'' Sofia whined on the other side of a phone.
''Aww, I miss you too baby. I'll come this afternoon.''
''Yayy. I can't wait to see you mommy.''
''Me too princess.'' I smiled.

The bell rang for the end of a lunch.
''Baby, mommy needs to go.''
''Okay mommy. Bye.'' She made a kiss sound as she hung down the phone.

I put my phone in a pocket and looked over to the girls. They were smirking at me.
''You turned into a mother material in just two weeks.'' Kelly said.
''You should see her. She is so cute and adorable.'' I say.
''She is already calling you mommy?'' Milla asked.
''At first Edward told her not to but I saw that she was sad about it so I let her.'' I shrugg.

We got in a classroom and I sat with Jennifer. I was thinking about Edward and our relationship. I know that we don't love each other and all that, but to barely talk? Like about some imporatant stuff or just as friends.

He is never home when I come to see Sofia and when we see each other it's usually just ''hi'' or ''bye''. Not even the worst enemies talk so little.

I was thinking about all of this until I needed to go to Sofia. I learned that her favourite snacks are gummy bears so I bought them on my way there.

I came in the house and didn't bother to knock on it. Sofia probably heard me entering when she rushed to the stairs but fell on a floor.

I rushed to her and picked her up.
''Baby are you okay?''
''I'm okay mommy.'' She giggled and kissed my cheek. A wave of relief passed through me.
''Are you sure? Does anything hurt you?''
''I'm fine.''
''Okay. Did Mary bath you?''
''Not yet.'' She shook her head.
''Alright then. Mommy will give you a bath.'' I kissed her cheek and went in her room.

I took pink panties for her and blue onesie. I took her in a bathroom and started the warm water. I put mix for bubble bath which made her squeal in happiness.

When the water was ready, I undressed her and put her in the tub. She seemed to enjoy it a lot. I washed her hair and body then let her play with her toys for a while.

I took her out of the bathtub and dried her off. When I finished, I put her on my hip and went downstairs to eat something.

''Did you like the bath?'' I ask her putting her in her high chair.
''Yeah mommy. You make the best baths ever.'' She smiled.
''I will always do them just for you.''

I made us toast then gave her gummy bears I bought. She was so happy about it and she was going to eat whole bag if I didn't stop her.

Sofia wanted me to hold her and I could tell she was sleepy. I took her in my arms and she immediately wrapped her tiny arms around my neck. I was keeping her bottom and started rocking her slowly.

I could tell she was out when I heard her breath even. Suddenly bell on the front door rang. I opened door in confusion to see some older woman in very tight clothes.

''Hello. Who do you need?''
''I came to see my daughter.'' I cringed on her voice.
''I'm sorry. You must mistook something.''
''I didn't mistake anything. I came to see my daughter Sofia.'' She acted stubborn.
''I repeat again that you mistook something, because I'm Sofia's mother.'' I was already annoyed with her arrival.

''I gave birth to her. That means I'm her mother.''
''No you are not her mother or you'll ever be.'' I heard familiar voice behind her.

Edward came next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I felt Sofia started moving around so stroked her back to put her back to sleep.

''I don't want to see you ever again, in front of my daughter or my fiancee.'' He said protectively tightening his hand on my stomach.
''Fiancee? This bitch is your fiancee?'' She checked me up and down in disgust.

''I said shut up and get lost whore.'' He spat and leaned in my touch as it would calm him down.
''You'll see what was going to happen.'' She threatened and turned around then left.

''Mommy?'' I heard Sofia's sleepy voice. Jeez, this woman just awoken my daughter with her awful voice.
''Shhh... Go back to sleep.'' I caressed her hair and she was out again.
I forgot Edward was next to me when he kissed my head.

He left upstairs leaving me here in shock. I closed the door with my free hand and hurried to put her in bed. She became heavy in my arms. I covered her up with her duvet and kissed her forehead.

I was also tired and I went downstairs. I didn't have anything to do so I just ploped down on the couch and turned TV on. I didn't know when I feel asleep but all I was soon in darkness.

Edward's POV

I was so happy and proud when I heard Anna saying that she is Sofia's mother. That whore came again after three years and now was claiming that she is her mother. Bitch.

I changed myself in sweatpants and T-shirt. I went downstairs to eat and found Anna sleeping on a couch. She is probably tired from everything.

I picked her up and she stirred in my arms. I kissed her forehead and luckily she didn't woke up. I went in my room and put her down on the bed. I covered her and went back in the kitchen.

I was hungry and saw already finished toast on the plate. Maybe Anna made it. I ate it quickly and drank water.

When I came in my room, she was still sleeping so I scooted next to her and fall asleep too.

Sofia's POV

When I woke up, I couldn't find mommy anywhere then I went in daddy's room. I opened the door slowly because I know he is tired after he gets from work.

I smiled when I saw daddy hugging mommy. They were sleeping so I carefully went and climbed on a bed. I couldn't see daddy face when he put it in mommy's hair.

My mommy has really pretty hair. She is really pretty too. I'm happy that I have such pretty and good mommy. She also has beautiful smile.

Mommy opened her eyes and looked over me with a smile.
''Mommy, daddy is still sleeping.'' I whispered to her.
''Let daddy sleep. Come here.'' She opened the duvet and I jumped under it. Mommy was caressing my hair and kissed my forehead.
''Did you sleep well?'' She whispered.
I nodded my head to tell her I did.
''Good.'' She smiled.

I look over daddy's hand that was on mommy's belly.
''Mommy do you know that daddy likes to draw on himself?'' I say giggling quietly.
''I noticed. He is drawing too much.'' She smiled and put her hand on daddy's. Mommy has really small hands comparing to daddy.

I love daddy and mommy a lot. They are the best people on the world.
''I love you mommy.'' I kissed her cheek.
''I love you too baby.'' She smiled.