Chapter 10

Sofia's POV

''Mommy you are pretty.'' I say as I look at her clothes. She had beige crop top, that's what she calls it, and black shorts.
''Thank you baby. I'll make you prettier.'' She kissed my cheek and opened my closet.

We are going to the picnic my dad promised to take us. Mommy took pink dress from my closet and put it on me. I feel like a princess now. She also took pink shoes that we bought in the shop.

''You are so pretty. Like a princess.'' Mommy said and took me in her arms.
''Thank you mommy.'' I giggle.
''Let's go now. Daddy must wait for us.''
I nodded my head as we got out of my room.

Daddy was already out wearing white shirt and black shorts. It's funny how daddy has so many drawings on his arms. Mommy said that she likes them.

Daddy kissed my then mommy's cheek and took a bag with the food. Mommy put me in my seat and got in the front seat of a car.

I don't know why daddy puts his hand on mommy's leg everytime we drive somewhere. I can tell that my daddy loves my mommy and she loves him too, because they always kiss each others cheeks just like they do with me.

Anna's POV

We arrived at our location. It's a big meadow with tall trees around. It looks very peaceful and sun is shining brightly.

We got out and I took Sofia from her seat. Edward took bag and lead us towards the meadow. I put down Sofia where Edward put the blanket.

She looked around in awe.
''Do you like it Sofia?''
''Yes daddy, it's huge.''
I chuckle at her cuteness.

''Mommy I'm thirsty.'' She pulled on my hand. I took her bottle from the bag and opened it.
''Do you want to explore a meadow?'' I ask her after she drank.
''Yes.'' She smiled.

She runned off before I could take her hand. Edward came next to me and took my hand. We followed Sofia while she was running around.

It was really perfect day for hanging out and I really wished that it can be like this forever. Maybe I won't regret this.

Sofia brought me a bouquet of different flowers she picked. It was so adorable.
''Mommy I made you bouquet.''
''Wow...it very pretty.'' I picked her up and kissed her cheek.
''I love it.''
''Nothing for me?'' Edward pouted.
''No daddy, mommy deserves it.''
''And I don't?'' She shook her head giggling.

I heard Edward mumbling like 'who raised you for three years'. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He put small smile and put his arm around my shoulders.

We walked around whole meadow then got back where the blanket was. We sat down and I took containers with food out. Sofia was happy when she saw the food and immediately digged in.

I wonder how does she always eat everything? Because mostly kids like her doesn't eat too much and they are picky sometimes, but I'm glad that she is not picky.

Edward told me she has allergic reaction on peanut so I was always careful to not put peanut in anything or anywhere near her.

I sat between Edward's legs and criss crossed mine legs. We ate mostly of the food I made. Sofia crawled between my legs and leaned her head on my chest.
I knew she is sleepy because she always does this or makes grabby hands to me.

I put one arm around her back and the other over her legs to keep her bottom. She already closed her eyes and snuggled more into me. Edward wrapped arms around my waist and pulled me in his chest.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and got comfortable.
''Are you tired?'' He asked.
''Not really.''
''Do you want to stay here?''
''Maybe a little bit longer.''

He hummed and put his face in the crook of my neck. His breath tickled me but it was warm. I like this company with him and my daughter. Sometimes I'm worried what will people say about me being her mother.

I know that I didn't give birth to her but she loves like I'm her real mother and I love her like she is my real daughter. Maybe people will find it weird that I have with eighteen years a three year old child and because of that I'm afraid that Sofia will be bullied when she grows up and starts going in the school.

We were probably about more than half an hour like that before we got up. I secured Sofia carefully so I wouldn't wake her up and sat in the passenger's seat and Edward got in the driver's seat.

When we drove off he put his hand on my thigh, thing he always does when we are driving. I don't know why is he doing that but I don't have a problem with that.

When we arrived at the house, I took Sofia and went in the house to put her in a bed. She sttired a little but she calmed down once I put her in the bed.

I carefully closed her door and went in our room. Edward was already removing his clothes when I came inside. I went in the closet and changed in one of his shirts.

I got out and saw him laying on the bed with laptop on his lap. I laid next to him and covered myself with the blanket. He put his laptop on the nightstand and wrapped his arms around me.

His scent lured me to sleep as I snuggled closer to him. He kissed my forehead and caressed my hair. I was out before I knew.