Chapter 12

Edward's POV

Today is Anna's graduation and I promised to be there with Sofia. I picked up Sofia from the kindergarten earlier so we can make it on time.

''Daddy hurry up! We must be there on time!'' Sofia said as I picked clothes for her what she is going to wear.
''Okay, okay...here it is.'' I took out yellow dress.
''Is it good?'' I ask.
''No, give me pink one.'' I sighed and took out random pink dress because I'm tired of looking for her dress.
''Yay.'' She cheered. I put it on her and took out some white sandals that she didn't protest about.

I was already dressed in a suit so I didn't bother to change. I lifted her up and rushed out of the house. When I secured her in her car seat, I drove off to Anna's school.

I noticed a lot of people in front of the school, probably relatives of students. I got out of the car and took Sofia from her seat. As I was walking in the school, I noticed stares that I used to getting.

I saw Anna's parents and sibilings already in the hall where the ceremony is held. I greeted to them and Sofia was happy to see them.

I saw Anna sitting in her chair and I felt proud that she is my fiancee. The person came up on the stage that I recognized as a principal. He held some short speach then they proceeded with giving diplomas.

We were waiting until Anna came on the stage. God, she is so beautiful. Sofia was smiling before she yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

''Bravo mommy.''
I smiled and kissed her cheek on which she giggled. Anna noticed and smiled brightly at us.

She recieved her diploma and got back to sit. We were waiting until everybody finished. As ceremony finished every student threw their hats and cheered.

Anna came to us and her family congratulated her. She took Sofia from my hands and she wrapped Sofia wrapped her arms around her.

''Mommy you were so pretty on the stage.''
''Thank you baby.'' She kissed her cheek. I leaned in and kissed her forehead.
''Congratulations.''
''Thank you.'' She smiled.

''Well are we going for the lunch in the restaurant?'' Her mom asked.
''Sure we do.'' Anna said.
She handed Sofia back to me.
''I'll just go to give back graduation gown and will come to you.'' She informed before went at the back of the stage.

I went with Sofia to our car and decided to wait for Anna. She returned fast in beautiful beige flower dress that hugged all of her curves well. I couldn't take my eyes of her until she came in front of me.

''Are we going?'' I nodded and put Sofia inside the car. We drove off to the restaurant where her parents said they will be.

Anna took Sofia out once we came and got inside the restaurant together. We sat at the table next to each with Sofia in her lap.

Anna's POV

I can't believe that I graduated and got my diploma. And now I'm sitting with my family and daughter at same table to celebrate my success.

I looked over to Edward who was sitting next to me and I got some feeling in the stomach. Am I falling for him? No no... I already am in love with him. I smiled at the thought and continued feeding Sofia.

''Is everything ready for the wedding?'' I heard my mom asking us.
''Yes it is.'' I say more happier than usual. Edward looked over me with the strange look on his face that I returned with my innocent one.

My parents were looking at us lovingly while I mentally rolled my eyes. We were over with lunch and had enough talk then we decided to go home.

''Mommy will you come to our house today?'' Sofia asked and made puppy eyes. She knows that I always fall for them and can't resist her. And I don't have any other plans.

''I will.'' She smiled and gave me wet kiss on my cheek. I told my parents and said bye to my sibilings. They congratulated me once again and got in their cars.

Edward drove off to our house and kept his hand on my thigh which made me feel butterflies more than usual. Sofia ran into the house once we arrived.

I put my purse down and went into our room to change. I took Edward's shirt and shorts and changed into them. I got out and went into Sofia's room.

''Baby, let's change you in more comfortable clothes, okay?''
''Okay.'' I removed her pink dress and sandals.

I picked her favourite onesie and put it on her. I removed her ponytail and let her hair down. I lifted her up and got out of the room.

I went downstairs with Sofia and sat in on the couch in the living room. I turned on the cartoon and soon heard someone's footsteps. My heart was beating so fast when I saw Edward sitting next to me shirtless with only black pair of shorts on.

I already saw him shirtless but now he looks attractive ten more times. I turned my head to the TV pretending to watch it. I took a sneak peak of his well built torso and tattoos that are all over his shoulder.

''Mommy have you had a boyfriend before daddy?'' Sofia asked me out of nowhere. I look at her surprised. Where did she get that from?
''I didn't have. Why are you asking me that?'' She shrugged and continued watching the cartoon. I turned to look at Edward to see him with half faded smirk.

I brushed it off and watched TV. It already started getting late and Sofia was yawning. She turned around and leaned on my chest, already closing her eyes. I started rocking her slowly and humming a melody of 'Someone you loved', the melody I always hum to make her fall asleep faster.

''Do you want me to put her in bed?'' Edward asked.
''I will do it. And I also going to sleep.'' I say getting up.
''I'll join you soon. I need to fix some papers.''
''Okay.''

I went with Sofia in my arms in her room. I put her on the bed and pulled the duvet over her tiny body. She is so adorable sleeping.

I got into our room and slipped in the bed. I was half way asleep when I heard the door opening. I recognized Edward's scent as he wrapped his arms around me. I unconciously locked my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face in his neck that smells amazing, on his cologne. He put his leg on mines and pulled me closer until our bodies were touching.

I loved his scent and warmth that his body provided. I could feel his hard chest against my own. I have fallen in love with him in two and a half months and very hard. I don't care about our age or arranged marriage anymore, because I finally understood that nothing is important more then the love for the other person.