Pt 2

This part is a little shorter cause its late at night and my brain isn't working well

**********

He led you to his apartment, still fully in riot gear and opened the door for you.

His house was cozy, not big but cozy and he had an alternative indie aesthetic that you adored.

"So.." you said, "people call you Tank". He looked at you "yh that's one of the names they use for me, I like it" His voice was so deep it drove you crazy.

"You don't have to tell me your real name if you do not feel comfortable, I mean, I would understand" you made your way to the couch because your leg was killing you. He did not answer you question but instead, he walked and stood right in front of you.

He got on his knees and held your ankle "does it still hurt?" he asked, you nodded and hissed when he touched the bruise. "I will be back with ice." he said and left to his kitchen.

You sat there in complete silence, lost in your thoughts, still can't believe that this is happening to you.

You got worried when it took him a little while to come back with ice. You were about to stand up and check up on him when you noticed a 6ft tall guy coming out of the kitchen. You were speechless. Your jaw dropped open and you could not form a comprehensive sentence.

He walked towards you. Even his walk was so confident and breathtaking. "What are you doing standing up?" he asked you and you suddenly realized what you were doing "I got worried" you told him.

"You are the guy that I spoke with on twitter" you blurted out. He looked at you with his beautiful blue eyes and chuckled "yup you caught me" he said. He was even more perfect in person.

"So your ankle isn't that bad, just sit here with the ice a little bit and it will be fine" you nodded "the shower is over there, I recommend you take one because of the tear gas they were throwing and the kitchen is over there" he said with a big smile on his face.

You smiled back this was still so strange for you. It was getting awkward when he broke the silence and said "I will be taking a shower now, I hope you feel like home" you thanked him and watched him leave to his bathroom.

OMFG HOW IS HE SO FUCKIN HOT AND RESPECTFUL AAAAAAAAAA