pt 4

Um why are people reading this 😳 this was meant as a joke lmfao. I AM EMBARRASSED.

But i will not let you guys down 😔👊🏻 thanks for reading it!! here's some more!!

"oh baby we are gonna have fun!" he said with a wink. "i hope you dont mind getting tied up". You were speechless. You were looking at him with your big (e/c) eyes, so scared yet so full of lust.

"first some ground rules" he groaned in your ear. "You will adresse me as Daddy or Captain" a soft moan left your mouth when those words left his lips which made him grin "Oh you like that you dirty girl" You nodded while biting your bottom lip.

"as much as daddy wants to ravish you right now, you can tell me to stop whenever you want. Okey baby doll?"

"Yes..."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, daddy"

"good girl"

Sebastian devoured your lips one last time before you felt the soft material of the bed touch your back.

"Now strip" Sebastian pointed to your pants "but keep the underwear and the bra, daddy will enjoy taking them off". He didn't have to tell you twice. You quickly lifted your hips to take off your pants revealing a matching red underwear.

Sebastian liked his lips and you felt super vulnerable and exposed before his lust filled eyes, you slowly started to cover yourself with your hands, Seb noticing that he quickly held your hands over your head "no no no you're not gonna hide this beautiful body of yours from me"

He reached out to the drawer next to his bed and pulled out a rope, tying both of your hands to the bed frame. He made sure they weren't tight, he also made sure that you will not be able to move.

He kissed both of your hands before slowly leaving a trail of sloppy kisses from your hands to your neck. He nibbled on your neck before he heard that beautiful sound escape your lips, which meant he found your sweet spot.

One of his hands snaked his way from your hips to your breasts, playing with them from over the fabric. Pinching your nipples and squeezing your breasts. It felt amazing.

You lifted your hips to meet with his still covered crotch. how was that even possible?!? that towel is magic!!. You grinded on him a little more before you felt big strong hands hold you down in place.

"eager are we?"

"please... i need to feel you"

"begging this early? you needy lil slut."

He unclipped your bra and took a min to stare at your beautiful boobs. "all of this for me" be quickly attached his lips to one of your nips, licking and biting it. Then he moved on to the other one giving it the exact same amazing treatment. You could've exploded just from him playing with your nips. You were a squirming mess.

He continued his trail down your body, kissing and biting your stomach. Until he reach your panties. He pulled the edge and let it hit your skin, it was painfully delicious.

You bucked your hips up a little more, wanting to feel him, but he pinned you back down.

"Come on!!"

"are you telling me what to do?" he said in a dominant tone.

You quickly shut your mouth and looked away.

"Oh no no no look at me" he grabbed your chin and made you face him "if you disobey me one more time, I will punish you" he said with a a growl.

He started kissing your inner thighs, inching closer and closer to your needy spot but avoiding it.

He enjoyed torturing you.

Just as you gave up and closed your eyes. He licked your covered wet spot, making your body shiver.

He loved the effect that he had on you. He tore your panties right off and he could see how glistening wet you were.

"All of this for me" you nodded blush running on your cheeks. "lets see if you taste as good as you look" and before you could say anything his mouth was attached to your clit.

You let out a loud moan but you quickly covered your mouth "Dont cover your mouth baby doll, let them hear you! let them hear how good I make you feel"

He licked your slit and sucked on your clit. He had a pattern going on. He HAD skill!! you wanted to run your fingers through his black silky hair but the ropes didn't let you. You were a moaning mess.

"Please... Please Daddy im so close, i cant take it"

Your words encouraged him to go faster and he added one of his big digits into your needy hole. You breathing was getting heavy and you couldn't think straight. All of your thoughts went out the window.

He added another one and hooked his fingers hitting your G-spot which simulated you even more.

"Im s-so cl-lose"

He groaned sending vibrations through your whole body "Cum for daddy, cum on his fingers and mouth"

Those words led you to burst out into the best euphoric sensation you've ever felt.
Your vision went black while you tried to come down.

"So how was it" his face was covered in your juices and he lifted his two fingers leading it to your mouth to taste yourself. "you taste amazing" he said making you giggle.

You knew that this wasn't over.You needed to repay him the favour, now! seeing the tent rise up in his towel that was still hanging on him.

—-Its 1:30 am lmfao.Hopefully the other part will be out by tmrw!
again thanks for reading this monstrosity of a fanfic lol. Love you guys!