pt 3

Im writing this as we go along, it will probably have a lot of mistakes, I will correct them tmrw morning!

You sat there going through your phone. You didn't know what else to do while he was in the shower. You didn't want to go snooping around in his belongings or apartment in that matter.

All that alone time made you realize that although you guys met on twitter, you never properly introduced yourself to Seb. So, that was definitely the first thing that you would di once he gets out if the shower, but right now you really needed a glass of water.

His apartment wasn't that big but it sure had a lot of doors! Fuck, you thought, you cant even remember where the bathroom was, you were so lost in Sebastian's eyes that you couldn't comprehend a word he said. You started cursing yourself for that. But why is it my fault though, he's the one that looks like a greek God!

You stood up from the couch and decided to open the first door that your gut told you too.

As soon as you reached your hand to twist the door knob and push, it was opened from the other side and you swore that this was gonna be your end... But no, Sebastian yet again saved your life. You found yourself leaning onto him both of your hands flat on his bare chest. Damn his body was perfect. You quickly snapped out of it when you realized you were staring at him like a creep, you hoped to whoever is up there that he didn't notice but fuck even a blind man could've noticed that.

"Hey are you okey?" he asked, You nodded quickly trying to get off of him. You tried avoiding his eyes but something else caught your vision. His low hanging towel that was barely holding on to his body. His perfect V-line showing with his strong abdomen splayed right in front of you. "Fuck" you said out loud, your eyes darted quickly to Sebastian's face and you could see and amusing look on it. He knows!!! you thought. Fuck im such a mess.

You quickly tried to make an excuse for all the clusterfuck that just happened but his almost naked body did not help you. "WATER" you said out loud, "I wanted to get water, im thirsty...". He nodded with an understanding look on his face. He lead you to the kitchen and showed you where the cups were "third shelf on your right" he said. You opened the shelf and man you wished you weren't so short, you didn't want to ask for his help either cause you didn't dare look at Seb again.

You stood on your tippy toes trying to reach for the glass, you were so close, but still couldn't reach it.

You felt a pressure on your back pushing you towards the counter you were leaning on and all you could see was Sebastian's big figure towering over you with his big strong arm reaching out for the cup you were trying to get.

His semi naked body was pushed against yours, you could feel every last inch of him.

He lowered his hand and gave you the cup, you turned back to face him to say thank you but all you could see was a soul snatching smirk on his face . You tried to not look at him and move, but he didn't let you.

"you wouldn't stop staring at me" he said. You tried to look at everything besides his face right now because you didn't want him to see the obvious blush on your face.

Before you could answer, he lifted his big hand towards your face holding your chin, forcing you to look at him. "am i correct?" He asked. You still didn't answer. He leaned in close to you, you could feel his breath on your face which made you realize you were holding yours for so long.

"I- I..." you were struggling to speak, clearly flustered from all of this. "Well let me put it this way..." he said "do you want me to fuck you so hard that you will not be able to walk for a week?". That question caught you so off guard you couldn't hold the soft moan that escaped your lips.

You finally gathered up some courage "yes" you said with a quiet voice. "Hmm i didn't hear you Doll. Do you mind repeating it a little louder?". "Yes" You said it louder and before you know it his lips were devouring yours. His kisses were so ruff it drove you crazy. You felt his tongue roaming over your lips, so you parted your lips letting his tongue explore your mouth.

You both broke the kiss cause you needed some air. "Let's take this to my room" Sebastian said and he put his hands under your thighs and lifted you from the ground, you wrapped your legs around his waste and you made your way to his room.

Before reaching the bedroom, he pushed your back against a wall "Im gonna make everyone in this building know who is making you feel this good" His nibbled on your earlobe before slowly leaving open mouthed kisses on your neck and making his way to your shirt. "we need to take this off dont you think". you nodded and quickly removed your shirt leaving you in your black laced bra. His eyes were glued to your chest "were you expecting something baby doll " you blushed "oh we're gonna have so much fun tonight" he said with a deep husky voice.

This is so bad!! aaaa im really sorry if you're reading this garbage. I wish i never published it RIP.