part 5

Ok why are people actually reading this i cant re-read a paragraph without cringing at my own writing lol.

Sorry it took my a while to write this last part (probably) but here it is prepare to cringe haha enjoy

You two were still on the bed. Him kneeling in between your legs and you lying on your back panting from the amazing orgasm that he gave you.

After quickly recovering from it you felt a little confident in yourself.

You quickly got up to your feet and stood on the side of the bed. Sebastian clearly confused got up and stood in front of you. With a devilish smirk on your face you pushed his big muscular body on the bed.

His feet were hanging on the side of the bed. You stepped closer and stood in between them. "now its my time to have fun" you said while getting on your knees.

He leaned on his forearms and looked at you amused. Neither of you could wait any longer. You took the towel off of his body and his member was exposed. It was definitely bigger than the average size probably even more that  that, either way there was no way you could fit all of it in your mouth.

While you were daydreaming about it, Sebastian's eyes caught your sight "are you gonna just sit and stare at it baby girl or are you gonna use that mouth for something good"

You didn't have to be told twice. You wrapped one hand around it and slowly moved your hand along his shaft. You brought your soft pink lips close to his tip and without breaking eye contact you licked before taking the head in your mouth.

It was clear he was trying to hide the amazing effect that you had on him but his read cheeks exposed everything.

You stuck your tongue out and licked his dick. Small moans left his mouth but that was still not enough for you.
You started taking him slowly in your mouth. You thanked whoever was above that you had no gag reflex.

You took as much as you can in your mouth and jerked the rest with your hand.

His hand snaked around your hair before pulling it.

You bobbed you're head up and down and taking as much as you can in your mouth.

More whimpers and moans escaped his plum lips but still you weren't satisfied.

'Plan B' you thought. With one hand you grabbed his balls and started playing with them, it had an effect on him but you weren't done yet. You licked the underside of his cock specifically the veiny part before taking him in your mouth again and completely hollowing you cheeks and humming at the same time.

And that cracked him. The groan that left his mouth was so pornographic that it had you wet again.

"That's it" he said "no more playing. You will be the death of me". He grabbed you with his big strong arms and threw you on the bed.

"You wanna play dirty lets play dirty" he climbed on top of you and spread your legs wide open "wet again just like i thought" he chuckled.

He positioned his tip right on your entrance. "are you ready" you nodded. He slowly pushed himself in not trying to hurt you.

The mix of pain and pleasure that you felt was driving you crazy. The delicious burning feeling was turning you on even more. "You are so big" you said with a breathy voice. "and you are so tight, I love it" Seb said.

He finally bottomed out letting you time to adjust to his size. Once you gave him confirmation he slid back out just to slowly enter again. He did that a couple of times before slowly getting faster.

The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. You tried moving your hand to your clit but you were quickly stopped " no no no you teased me and now its my turn"

he held both of your hands above your head and quickly tied them with the nearby rope.

His thrusts got slower but rougher and one of his hands was working on your clit. You wouldn't stop moaning and saying his name. incomprehensible sentence we're coming out of your mouth.

"im close" you said. closing your eyes shut from all the overwhelming pleasure. "Look at me! I wanna see your beautiful face when you cum"

He sped up his thrust and applied more pressure on your clit. You felt like you were going through another dimension. You felt him twitch inside of you so you knew he was also close.

The room was filled with growls and moans. "im coming baby im so close" He groaned. You felt him spill his hot load inside of you and that triggered your own orgasm washing over his cum.

He continued to move slowly to get both of you from the amazing high.

He leaned to your right trying not to crush yku and plumpest beside you.

"That was amazing" you said. "if that was amazing wait until the next time it will be mind blowing" he starred at your (e/c) eyes. "There's gonna be a next time?" you asked "definitely if you let me take you on a date" he said.

"Deal!!" You smiled "but the mask stays on next time". He leaned in closer and chuckled before kissing you softly on the lips.

OOP this was longer than usual lol. Ignore the mistakes i didnt re read it still its 2:00 am rn i always write these late at night.

Thank you for reading i dont think there will be another part. Unless you guys have some ideas for it i will be happy to hear them.