Hunter joins the party.

Nightmare places the papers on the hood of their truck, grumbling a few words. Everyone else was to wait until he'd decide to say something.

Dust glances at Error who was looking down, playing with his fingers ''Sooo, did Ink actually do anything to you? I'm pretty sure something happened.'' He asked him quietly, Error shook his head ''N-No, he hasn't done anything.'' He responds.

Dust crossed his arms, sighing  ''Sure he didn't...''

Nightmare raised a finger up, grabbing everyone's attention ''Right, listen up. So theres been a disappearance of 23 staff from some of the regional's donation centers. They've already sent a squad from the Southern Divsion, all five of them were Sergeants. But now, all of them went missing too. And now, the government wants us to find whoever has been taking them somewhere up Mount Ebott. 10-4?'' He explained, turning to them all. Horror saluted jokingly ''Yessir!'' He exclaimed. 

Nightmare nodded ''Good. Everyone inside.'' He took the documents back folding them before throwing them inbetween the Driver's seat, not caring about them anymore.

Everyone else joined him inside. Killer riding shotgun, Erorr, Horror and Dust in the passengers seats. Error also in the middle seeing as he somehow became smaller.

But, Error really wanted the window seat. Seeing as he likes to look out the window ever since this morning, even if he did fall asleep halfway. Nightmare now driving.

''Hey, H-Horror... Could we switch seats?'' He mumbled, Horror turns to him and tilts his head ''Uh, Isn't it quite difficult to switch seats now?'' He said, Error shrugged ''But I w-want the window s-seat.'' 

Horror chuckled grinning ''Guess you're gonna have to wait until-- Hey...!'' Error was now sat on his lap, making Horror hit the top of his skull softly ''Wha!? Error, Isn't this too much for a window?!'' He quietly said, afraid that Nightmare might see them.

''I-Is it? I want this s-seat...'' Error looks up at him, Horror sighed ''Fine... you get it...'' He moved left, Dust glancing at him ''Oh hey. Error moved?'' He asked. Horror shrugged ''Sorta... I don't want to talk about it.'' He huffed, crossing his arms.

''God... Hunts in a mountain environment... This is going to be such a pain in a fucking ass.''  Nightmare groaned, tapping a finger on the wheel. Killer snickered ''Well, it's better to get used to it than to never right?'' He said.

Error had a quick thought after hearing that, raising a hand ''Can we have H-Hunter join us if that's going to be the case...?'' He asked, Nightmare turned back to him for half a second before turning back to the road. ''What?''

''Hunter. Can he j-join us?'' Error repeated, Nightmare scoffed ''And exactly why does he need to join us?'' He grumbled. Dust nodded in agreement ''Well, for one, Hunter has a reputation for completing his assignments perfectly. And, he's not exactly failed a single one ever since he's joined the Northern Division.''

''That counts as 200 plus accomplished missions! Don't ya think this means that Hunter should join? I've also read his info, one of his eye pupils has a special ability. It means that he can zoom in multiple miles to see his target. Making him the best hunter.'' Horror added butting in, patting Nightmare's shoulder.

Nightmare tapped his finger on the wheel repeatedly again, stopping after a few ''Fine, if it makes our job easier. Someone get him on the line.'' He places a hand on the side of his skull, annoyed.

Killer went ahead to go try and call him, laughing a bit ''Good thing I decided to keep certain numbers in my phone. Or else we'd have to go through the Division's information list again.'' He said, Dust snorted ''Wow, your that type of person?'' 

''No, I'm not. I have your information here too, so try being quiet.'' Killer scoffed. Now calling Hunter.

Dust huffed, laying back ''Fun...'' 

When he did, Killer placed the phone infront of them, also placing it on speaker. 

RING

BEEP

''Hello? Is this Hunter?'' Killer started, looking at Nightmare right after. Motioning that he should say something too.

''Uh... and who's this?'' Hunter answered, making it obvious that it was him. 

''This is your commanding officer, Nightmare.'' 

The sound of something falling was heard from the other line momentarily. ''oh shit--- S-Sir! I'm sorry, I didn't know. Is there something wrong?'' Hunter answered quickly,

''Error here had the idea of having you join us for today. We're gonna need you for a Class S related mission by Mount Ebott. You up for it?'' 

Hunter choked on something, or atleast that's what they heard. ''Class S? S-Sir, I'm not qualified for something like that! Im only a Sergeant!'' He responded. 

Dust laughed from the backseat ''Hey Lieutenant, what do you mean you're a Sergeant? I don't remember you being one anymore.'' He comments loud enough for Hunter to hear it.

Silence was heard right after he did.

''I h-hope you can join us today, Hunter.'' Error butts in saying, smiling. Like he was able to be seen though.

''I'll be right there...''

Nightmare rolled his eyes ''You are to report by the base of the mountain within half an hour. Out.'' 

''R-Right sir--!'' 

Nightmare used a now summoned tentacle to press the hang up button, retracting it right after. Killer took his phone back into his pocket while eyeing Nightmare ''That was sort of rude don't you think?''

''Does it look like I care one bit?'' He grumbled.

. . .

. . .

''All that trouble for the window seat and not even half an hour he falls asleep.'' 

''Trouble? What do you mean?''

''Nevermind...''

Horror stretched as Dust looked around. The trees around them making a soft, sound of leaves moving and falling off.  Killer on the otherhand, was cleaning his gun while sat on the stone floor. 

''Tch... Isn't Hunter taking awhile?''

''Maybe because he's in the next city. Might take him a few more minutes.'' 

The doors of the truck were open, Error asleep inside. 

Currently, they were in an opening in the forest. The mountain nearby. Nightmare sat in the driver's seat, impatient ''He has two more minutes before we start. Error!'' He called, startling Error.

''Wha? I-Is something wrong?'' Error sat up quickly, looking at Nightmare ''We're about to start.'' 

Error blinked, trying to see if Hunter was around. He wasn't.

''H-Hunter isn't even h-here! Try to be p-patient!'' Error scowled. Nightmare's eye twitched slighty, taking a deep breathe ''Never knew you were a snarky one when woken up abruptly. We've been sitting here for half an hour. Hunter's taking longer than expected.'' 

The sound of a car arriving was heard,  everyone perking up to see an SUV park nearby. Hunter walked out of it with a rifle on hold. Headed towards the group ''Hey, I'm here! Sorry sir, traffic jams this afternoon...'' He said embarrassed, scratching the back of his neck.

But before anyone could even greet him, Error ran up to him and hugged him, surprising everyone.

''Error! Wow, it really is you! I missed you, you know--'' Hunter looked up a bit to see Nightmare with all his tentacles stiffened. His eyes shining a bright blue. He was also hissing quite audibly.

Hunter was now contemplating to why he even decided to come here.

Oh right, it was because of Error.