Suspicion

''It's getting darker. Shit. It's bound to be completely blacked out on the other side.'' Nightmare crouched down, Hunter and Error doing the same.

Error doesn't really know how things like these work, so he's forced to listen and learn. 

Gun shots were heard, Nightmare perked up with his gun on hold as he turned to the two of them ''You two stay here. I'll take a look around real quick.'' He tells them, Hunter moved up to him and places a hand on his shoulder ''Sir, I can do the scouting. My scope has night-vision.''

Nightmare scoffed ''And I can see as bright as day during the night with my eye. So would you mind letting go of me Lieutenant?'' He says, pushing his hand off him. Hunter nodded.

Nightmare walked away deeper into the forest, using his tentacles to get ontop of the trees. Disappearing from their vision.

Hunter glances at Error who was sat there quiet, looking like he had a lot of thoughts.

''Hey, Error...'' He started, making Error look at him ''Y-Yeah?'' 

''Uh... the way you said 'Nighty' earlier... you sounded like you said it by mistake... Is everything alright?'' He asked him suspicious, Error tensed a bit as he looked away with a nervous laugh.

''You... you can't know...'' Error mumbled under his breathe, Hunter a bit confused ''I couldn't hear that properly. But... If Nightmare is doing anything to you, I'll be happy to take you back to my place.'' He smiled.

Error waved his hands ''N-No, no! It's not what you t-think! He's done nothing wrong. M-Maybe it's me who's doing things wrong really...'' He said. Hunter sighed ''You don't have to lie you know...''

''I-I'm not l-lying! I r-really am... am n-not...'' Error's voice was getting glitchy now, Hunter panicked a bit before placing his hands on his shoulders, shaking him a bit ''Alright, alright! I believe you.'' 

Error calmed down a bit, looking down ''I-I'm sorry. I just dont like it when p-people call me a liar from time to time... especially when it's the truth...'' He murmured. Hunter nodded, ''Well, sorry for assuming that. I just really get overcautious with my allies. Even more so with people I care about. You know Error, you sorta changed my life you know?'' He chuckled, a faint green blush on his face ''So, I'm here for you. Whenever you need me.'' He assured him as he finished.

Error looks back up at him, smiling softly with a yellow blush across his face ''I... I'd a-appreciate that...'' He said. Hunter was now tempted to just hug him.

Nightmare returned to the two, eyeing Hunter ''Well weren't you cozy with him?'' He sneered, Hunter looking away ''I don't see a problem with it.'' He responds, Nightmare grinned annoyed ''You're getting on my nerves. Keep this up and there's something that's going to happen to you.'' He grumbled. 

Error places a hand on Nightmare's shoulder patting it ''Nighty, please. H-He's just talking to me. I'll t-talk to you alot after this if you want...'' He mumbled. Nightmare eased up hearing that ''Tch... Fine.'' He glared at Hunter. Who in return, stayed quiet.

''Now, I managed to get ahold of Killer's location, they moved faster than I thought so they are just a few clicks from us. They've not said anything on their radios though--''

BEEP

Error's UI appeared infront of them, creating a faint glow. Enough for everyone to read what was there. Hunter and Nightmare were both surprised, especially Error. He wasn't expecting this at all. Nightmare raised a finger at it questionably while looking at Error ''What... Is that?'' He asked him. Hunter having the same look that also asks the same question.