A Glitch's time.

(Take note, this all happened weeks before Error's arrival.)

Glitch flinched, both his hands to his head like he frustrated. Killer took notice and snapped his finger "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked him and the other jumped, looking at him with a nervous smile.

"Uh... Yeah. I'm okay. I just need some coffee and all." He says, Killer chuckled "If that's so, I'll whip you one up right now." He heads to the kitchen counter and started to make one, Glitch thanked him as he looks back down.

The nightmares have stopped, but he recalls the final one. It showed A group of skeletons that were planning something. He heard his name being the target. After that, it ended. Nothing ever came next.

'You see. If you don't do something, all of us are dead.'

'Stop being useless. Move.'

'Follow what we say, and you'll be alive.'

'Or, just die.'

A cup was placed infront of him, and Glitch jumped again. Killer eyes him worried "Error, you seem on edge lately. Your jumping from anything. Even shadows. I see you in the living room at night when I go and get a drink. You looked so disturbed." He took a seat next to him, a hand on his back reassuringly.

"Sorry, I'm probably sleep deprived. I need to get me some sleeping pills or something..." Glitch mumbled. Killer shook his head disapprovingly "No, those are bad for anyone's health. I recommend you just relax here and check out for the week. I'm sure no ones going to bother right?"

Glitch nodded "Thanks. I'll try to keep myself in check. You guys have a good time out there." He told them as Killer stood up "You better. If you don't, I'm telling Nightmare. Horror! Dust! Let's move!" He called for them as he left through the door.

Dust followed, Horror did aswell but paused midway seeing Glitch "You good there G?" He asked, Glitch laughed "Go ahead and follow Kilo already. I'm going to be fine." He answered. Horror chuckled "Right right. Have fun being lazy!"

The door closed after he left a remark.

Now alone again, the voices started to start talking. All of them repeating the same words.

"What the fuck do you want me to do? I don't believe any of it." Glitch sneered, taking a sip from his cup.

'When you do it, you'll believe us. Go to your room.'

Glitch rolled his eyes, bringing the cup with him as he walked up to his room.

When he turned the corner of the hallway, he met Nightmare. He forgot that he hasn't left yet.

"Error? Are you feeling okay?" Nightmare asked as he held his gloves, his tone with concern. Glitch nodded "Yeah. Thanks for looking out for me. It really helped. I guess." He tells him and Nightmare smiled "Not a problem. Im assuming that you're staying home for the day? It's better if its a week."

Glitch laughed "A week? Nightmare, I'm not that weak willed as you think. I can handle myself. Well, from time to time atleast. I do appreciate the offer though. You have fun with Killer and the others. I'm off." He passes him with a pat on his shoulder.

"Wait."

Glitch turned back to him, Nightmare looks away as he scratches the back of his head "I really appreciate you, you know? You being here is enough to keep me going. And I just want to say, you really changed my attitude a lot when I met you." He tells him.