Issues? Maybe.

"Do you wanna maybe, have a drink with me? We can have a conversation like normal skeletons. I have some things I wanna talk about and I'm sure you're going to be interested." He smiled, clapping his hands. Error shook his head "S-Sorry, Ink but I don't drink..."

Ink laughed "You don't? Your actually the meanest drinker I know here! Aside from Blue, of course. But you? You could go drinking for hours before passing out drunk." He giggled at the last part, a hand on his hip. After that, he grins leaning forward. "So, what do you say hmm?"

Error either had to go with him or not. He really didn't want to.

He backed off a bit still shaking his head "I don't r-really drink anymore... Sorry..." He mumbled, Ink pouted coming closer to him "Awww, I wanted to talk to you like the old times. You know, just talking for hours. I enjoyed those a lot." He grinned.

Suddenly, he was pulled away from Error. Nightmare had a big warm smile on his face while staring at Ink "Exactly what do I hear about you harassing him?" He hissed, Ink scoffed seeing him "Nightmare, so you actually came. And what's wrong with you this time? I'm just talking to Error. Can I?"

Nightmare shook his head "Well from the look of things, it seems you are harassing him. As your trusty partner Blue says," He responded, Ink looks behind him to see Blue with a cup of something that he was drinking while watching them. Blue notices and waved momentarily.

"Yes Ink, you basically did considering you made him tie you up like that." Blue remarked, leaving the scene.

"I wasn't harassing him? You believed him? That's a pretty dumb move. What's your issue with me talking to Error?" Ink sneered, Error now noticing the rising tension between the two. Error makes the two move away from each other as he jumps Inbetween them.

"No fighting, p-please. It's a party right? Why f-fight in a place like this?" Error speaks up. Ink nodded, crossing his arms "Yeah Night, don't you think this is all unnecessary?" He told him.

Nightmare could only sigh, scratching the back of his head "Ugh... Right. So, Error. You looked like you were finding something earlier. You even slipped out of the group just to do it. What was it?" He asked him, Ink perks up curious "Finding?"

"N-Nothing... Never mind it now." Error responded.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about something since its crossed my mind just now. Do you mind if we do?" Nightmare asked him, Ink snorts "Wow, talk about coincidence. I was actually going to talk to him too. So?"

The two of them were now looking at Error.

"Ah... What's u-up...?" Error murmured. He really wasn't in the mood to do anything.

"What I wanted to ask, is about that trip you took nearly a month ago. 5 weeks ago to be exact. Before you 'disappeared', I was informed that you had a flight to somewhere. Though, what was that trip for? I'm curious now." Nightmare spoke up, Error blinked.

'Is he telling me where my counterpart went and died in...?' He thought, Ink coughed.

"Well I wanted to talk about was those 'alternate timelines' you were mentioning about in your dreams. They seemed really interesting so I did a bit of research on them. Turns out, it may not be such a bad idea." He snickered.

"T-Timelines...?" Error mumbled, Ink nodded.

Error was now was interested and super curious at the two's topics, yet he could only talk to them one at a time.

Ink, or Nightmare.

. . .

"Where'd Error run off too?" Geno murmured, looking around the place but failed to find him. Killer shrugged "I don't know...? Nightmare disappeared too. Odd."

"Oh don't tell me he's with him?" Geno groaned, Fresh's glasses turning into question marks "Eh? What's wrong with that? Nightmare's a pretty defensive guy. Even if he does curse which I dislike. I think Error will be fine with him for the time being. We do have until night to be here. No need to rush." He chuckled.

"Sir!" Hunter yelled, running to Killer "Here you are... I followed Horror and Dust's instructions as they said, but they ended up disappearing after I got here... Have you seen them?" He asked him panting. Killer snorts "Those two are such idiots. I've not seen them yet." He answered him.

Hunter sighed, sitting down on the floor "I see... I sorta panicked a bit when I got here. I felt so isolated from the others... Everyone here are veterans, and I'm a new officer..." He mumbled. Killer faked a frown "That's alright. I've felt you."

Geno's eyes narrowed seeing the skeleton "And exactly, who are you?" He asked him, Hunter perked up now noticing the skeleton "Ah! Lieutenant Hunter, is my name. Sorry..." He tells him as he stood back up straight quickly.

Killer snorted "See? Hunter's a good guy. Dunno who'd hate him."

Geno eased up, smiling widely "So your Hunter? At ease." He pats his shoulder, Fresh also smiling seeing him. Hunter nodded slowly slightly confused "Yes... wait... Are you..." He looked down, like he was remembering something.

"Major Geno--" Geno was cut off as he looked at Hunter's eye reticle. It became small and large, like he was zooming in. After that, he seems to have gotten excited "Wait, you are Major Geno? From the Night Stalkers? I've heard you took down a whole base with only three units in your group! Somewhere in the Antarctic if I recall! And you... Captain Para! Or uh... I only know your code name, sorry about that sir..." He turned to Fresh.

Geno nodded "Well... I guess I don't need to introduce myself. Yes, that's me. That was two months ago. But I have to say, you did your research on me." He giggled. Hunter nods "Yes! You and your group became such a topic back at my Division! Well, my old one..."

Fresh laughed "Never knew we became famous G!" He commented and Geno chuckled "I never knew either. Anyhow, I appreciate what you did for Error. I really do." He told Hunter who tilts his head "Error... Yes, I helped him... But is there something about you and him?"

"Hunter, that's his brother. Aswell as this skeleton." Killer spoke up laughing, Hunter had a poker face "wat."

Geno chuckled "Yes, he's my brother. And by helping him, you saved him. You have my utmost respect." He tells him, Hunter blinked getting ahold of himself "W-Wait, I thought Killer was his brother...! Error had two brothers...?! abfjainfhv" He started muttering all sorts of things as he faced down.

Fresh cackled "People make that assumption so much with you Kilo! I wonder why!" He says, Killer shrugged "I think it's the tear marks." He places a hand to his cheek.

Hunter coughed, getting ahold of himself once more "Ah... Where is Error anyways...? I wanna see him." He asked them, Geno raised an eyebrow "Oh? Why do you?" He gave him another question.

"I uh... He's the one I really prefer to be with here... Seeing as he was the first monster I've met that changed my life... He's really great..." He mumbled as it started to turn into whispers, looking away as he scratched his cheek. A faint green hue on his face.

"B-But don't take it the wrong way! I look up to him!" Hunter added yelling a bit, Fresh snickered "Sure you do. You can go look for him if you want. We were actually questioning to where he is too."

Geno nodded "Yes, we were wondering too to where he disappeared to. He's here, but we have no idea at the moment to where. Could you find him for us?" He tells him, Hunter seems to have wanted to do that.

"Y-Yes sir, I'll do that." Hunter says as Geno huffed "Call me Geno. I trust you enough now to call me that." Fresh butts in with a grin "Yeah call me Fresh! We should totally hang out sometime Hunter! Do you like shooting ranges?" He asked him.

Hunter awed nodding quickly "I-I do! But I'm sure I'm no match for you... Same to you Sir-- I mean, Geno. I'm so not getting used to this..." He looks down.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go and search for him! It was nice meeting you two!" Hunter smiled, bowing down a bit which Geno found lovely "It was nice to meet you to, Hunter."

The moment Hunter walked away, Fresh chuckled "I feel like he has an interest in Error, don't you think?" He said and Killer raised an eyebrow "Really? I don't see it."

"Maybe cause your just clueless most of the time."

"Tell that to Horror or Dust. Those two are way worse than me."