Informative & A day with Hunter

Error's UI appeared, a small notification saying 'Detected a false scan within this timeline. Automatic repair is finished. Information on 'Ink Comyet' is now updated'

He sighed, remembering what happened just moments ago with Nightmare. It felt... Oddly weird and soothing to feel his breathing on him just like that. He felt as safe like he was back with his Nightmare.

He shook his head, pressing on his counterparts information.

Error (Glitch) , is a part of the division but had stopped doing activities for months. He is the same rank as Killer, and is in charge of the coordination. But lately, he had felt down about something and kept grasping the sides of his skull for reasons. Making everyone get worried about him. He has a thing about being dense. Especially with Nightmare, who had been showing multiple signs of liking the skeleton. Error really had no idea. Eventually, he disappeared. Leaving a note on the door of his room saying he had to go do something in a far place. Knowing that Nightmare would eventually decide to find him if he took too long, he left another note on his door telling him not to. But Nightmare really couldn't cope with his disappearance. Everyone in the group couldn't.

STATUS: DEAD

DISTANCE FROM YOU : 40442KM

"N-No way... Nightmare...?" He murmured, pressing his information right after

Nightmare Joku (Night), General of army and the Northern division. Has a history of being into bad businesses until he decided to stop. After that, he created his own thing. Thus the division being created. He is the one that is holding the entire division. During his training, he encountered Error, the first Lieutenant General of the division. And when he did, he decided to take him in with his group. Nightmare's attitude changed completely after meeting him. Making Error his own priority and target. Even if he isn't in a relationship with him, he'd sure would love to be in one with him. Nightmare has a tendency to be clingy with him. Also making it too obvious that he likes the skeleton.

STATUS: ALIVE

DISTANCE FROM YOU: 138m

Error blinked, staring at his UI.

"What... What?!" Error stood up from the bed, placing a hand on his head in panic "I... I'm his priority...?!" He says, still panicking as he ignored the other two's updated statuses. He paced around a bit mumbling all sorts of stuff. Error stopped moving, taking a seat on the bed again "Why d-does other me have to do this... I r-rather not be dealing with something like this... ever." He mumbled.

"So that's why he's been a-acting like that... Is he--"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Error? Yo, it's me. Horror. You mind opening the door?" He asked, Error flicks his finger down then walked towards the door, opening it "I-Is something wrong...?" He responded.

Horror laughed a bit shaking his head "No, nothing's wrong. Well, maybe something. I wanna to you about something you might not know?" He took a step in, standing infront of Error. Who crosses his arms looking down "Then... H-Hit me with it."

Horror nodded "Alright this is because of Nightmare. He looked... Hurt just now. He went to his room. I could only assume it's something you did but I need to make sure. So, what did you do?" He asked, placing a hand on his hip.

Error tensed, still looking away. Horror tilted his skull in confusion "Error? Uh. Hello?" He called for him, Error shook his head "I... I did something I know. I-I don't really want to think about it..." He answered him, Horror awed "I see. But, I really want to know. What did you do?" He smiled with a face that'd say 'I'll listen.'