1

December... Coldest month of the year... It's been 20 days since it started. Everybody is still waiting for 1st snowfall.

Jeongyeon force her self to get down from her bed. She cleaned her bed and herself before going in balcony.

Sun is brighter today then any other day of December. But still cold breeze are moving.

She sipped her hot coffee and look at her phone. A notification catches her attention.

'Last day of THE CONJURING 5 : THE LOST DOLL in theatres'

People may find her crazy but just like me (😂) she prefer horror movies more then romantic movies.

She instantly dialed Momo's number.

"Ney!"
"Today is last day of The conjuring : the lost doll I want to see that. Momo today is Sunday don't say no. Please I wanna watch that movie"
"..."
"Momo?"
"..."
"Aigoo this girl... JOKBALLLL!"
"Where? Where?"
"You slept again while talking"
"Oh! Sorry... But I heard what you said. Sorry I can't go me, dahyun and satzu are having double date today"
"Yaah! You 96 liners are going to make my 99 and 98 liners gay"
"Tell me accept Jihyo who is straight in our group... By the way why don't you ask her"
"She is having a date with Daniel"
"Soo... What about chaeyoung , Mina and nayeon unnie"
"Nayeon unnie... Speaks a lot... And she is a little clingy to... I'll ask michaeng"
"Who is not clingy in our group accept you and tzuyu... Okay! Ask them and now let me sleep. PEACEFULLY"

momo hunged the call.

Jeongyeon needs a company because she is a little afraid of watching horror movies alone.

Dialed Mina's number.

"Hello. Mina-ya"
"Ney! Unnie"
"Are you free?"
"No... Me and chaeyoung are going to visit Zoo... She is excited like a kid" Mina said while chuckling at the last part.
"oh-okay"
"Wae? Do you need something"
"Nothing I'll call you later"

Jeongyeon then hunged the call and sighed.

"At last. I have no option. She speaks alot" dials nayeon's number.

"Hey! Know you missed me"
"Are you intrested in watching movie?"
'any thing for you' Nayeon thought
"of course I am"
"okay so at 1 pm we will meet"
"which mall?"
"Don't worry I'll be there to pick
Jeongyeon....ok so at 1 pm we will meet you up around 12 cause I have full faith on you that you'll be late, so be ready till 12"
"okay... Tell me something else"
"Byee" Jeongyeon hungs the call

"but I wanna talk with you moreeee,you cut the call thats ok we are meeting after 1 hr" Nayeon talked to her self.