2

@NAYEON'S HOUSE

"Nayeon unnie~ look I have told yaa, you are not ready yet"

"I am choosing clothes" Nayeon said standing infront of her closet and scanning each and ever top, hoodie, shirt and everything present. While jeongyeon is sitting on the edge of nayeon's bed.

"Let me help you" Jeongyeon said and and stood beside nayeon.

"okay...  So this black short or jeans?" Nayeon asked showing her choices.

"Jeans , if you'll wear shorts all men will be starring at your legs..." Jeongyeon said.

'why am I taking care of her?' jeongyeon thought.

"okay... Then which top this yellow hoodie or blue shirt?"

"Yellow hoodie it's clod outside"

'What the fuck Yoo Jeongyeon, why you are TAKING CARE OF HER'

"Okay just give me a minute I'll be back in 5 minutes. Okay?" Nayeon said and grabbed her clothes and went inside her washroom to change.

Jeongyeon smiles 'strange girl... Says she will be back in 5 minutes and ask for A minute' jeongyeon chuckled by nayeon's behavior.

>>>>>>>> 10 Minutes later>>>>>>>>>>

"Yaah! Nayeon unnie~ you have said you'll be back in 5 minutes it's already 10 how long it will take" Jeongyeon shouts

Jeongyeon stood up to knock on nayeon's door but nayeon suddenly comes out.

"cute" Jeongyeon whispers in a low voice.

"hmm...??  What did you said, am I looking fine in this or should I change?" Nayeon asked checking her outfit again

"Aniyo...  We don't have time. Let's go!" Jeongyeon said and gets out off the room.

@MALL

"Still half an hour is remaining" Nayeon said.

"So...?" Jeongyeon answered while her eyes are glued to her phone.

"Let's do shopping!" Nayeon suggested in a very excited tone

"No...  I am talking to my bf" Jeongyeon said and continued sending text to her bf.