3

"No...  I am talking to my bf" Jeongyeon said and continued sending text to her bf.

Nayeon gulped her tears and managed to say.
"Oh-okay"

They sat on a bench outside the theatre. Suddenly jeongyeon stood up and goes in a corner to talk to her bf.

'I love her soo much but she have a bf. No one told me about this. Since I met her around 3 years ago she I started falling for her more and more. Even when she is cold towards me... I wanna die right now. I will go to my house as soon as the movie gets over' nayeon thought.

Jeongyeon comes back with 2 ice creams. She gave mint to nayeon.

"No thanks I don't want to" Nayeon said and turn her head.

"But it's for.." Jeongyeon said and sit beside her.

"I don't want to" nayeon said. Annoyance is present in her voice.

"But you have to..."  Jeongyeon said and started licking and enjoying her ice cream but her other hand is still holding and offering nayeon that ice cream.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE? and I don't like mint flavour" Nayeon said with her high pitch voice. Which attracted people's attention towards them. Jeongyeon bowed to them  and sat again.

"I-I am sorry u-unnie I will take care of it" Jeongyeon got a little scared as she vitnesed nayeon being this much of angry for the first time.  Nayeon just nodded.

"It's 12:55 unnie. Movie is going to start in 5 minutes we should get inside" Jeongyeon said nayeon again just nodded.

'Why she is just nodding,why she is not talking to me properly, why she shouted on me, is it because of ice cream but the main why is, why it is bothering me'  jeongyeon thought by walking beside nayeon.