5

@INTERVAL

"ohk so wanna go to washroom"

"do you want to??"

"aniyo"

"oh but i'm hungry you wait here I will bring some popcorns and cold drinks"

"listen I want a huge cheese popcorn tub and coke"

'She is like a kid'  nayeon thought

" ohk and what should I buy for my self?"

"I think a huge tub of cheese popcorn is more then enough for two of us and a huge coke too"

"oh right"

"ok should I come with you?" Jeongyeon asked.

"aniyo aniyo I can manage"

"are you sure , cause I don't think you can"

"I can baby"  'oh fuck it... Im nayeon you shouldn't call her baby' after that nayeon suddenly left.

'she called me baby' jeongyeon blushed.

Then jeongyeon called Momo , Sana, jihyo, Mina, dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu and started a confrense call.

"I need your help" Jeongyeon said.

"Ney!"

"I don't know what's going inside me"

"Hyung what do you mean?" chaeyoung asked.

"Is it about the same topic we talked hours ago?" Jihyo asked.

"Yes!"

"Care to share?" Tzuyu asked.

"Butterflies coming alive when I am next to her. My heart started beating very very fast whenever we have skin contact and I feels like crazy just looking in her eyes"

"Explain it clearly hyung" chaeyoung said.

"I think she likes someone chaeng" Mina said

"but she is already into Jimin oppa!" tzuyu said

"Gay's let her speak" Jihyo opposed

"Okay... Continue FAST! My jokbal is waiting for me" Momo... Said

Jeongyeon describes everything.

"That means minari is right... You like Nayeon unnie" chaeyoung said

"it's a situation where you are controlling too hard to not to fall in love with nayeon unnie but you are already into her and you are not willing to leave Jimin..." Jihyo suggested

"Ney!...  I also think that you like the thought of Jimin but you love nayeon unnie"  Mina continued jihyo.

"You should leave Jimin" Momo suggested

"And if you have truly loved Jimin you have never fallen for nayeon" First time in life Sana said the correct thing.

"Ney! She is absolutely right" dahyun joined.

"okay... Thanks gays for your help. She arrived. Byee"

Nayeon arrived with a huge tub of popcorn and coke.

"there is soo much of rush" Nayeon said and sat on her seat beside jeongyeon.

"you are on time unnie see the movies countdown has started 2-1"

Nayeon gives the popcorn tub to jeongyeon.

They were busy eating popcorn from one tub when both of their hands landed in popcorns tub and their hands touched they both felt an electric shock in their bodies.

But as soon as jeongyeon feels nayeon's hand she holds her hand. Nayeon turn her face towards jeongyeon with a shock expression.

'oh fuck it wae I hold her hand she is deffinetly not into me she'll deffinetly not feeling comfortable'

Jeongyeon leave Nayeon's hand. Nayeon immediately removes her hand. There is an awkward silence between them. But jeongyeon tries to break it and it actually worked.

"oh you should try this mix and match combo" Jeongyeon suggested

"how??" nayeon turn her face towards jeongyeon with a confused look.

Jeongyeon took 2 popcorns and hold cokes bottle in her other hand she put it near nayeon's mouth. Nayeon opens her mouth and ate the popcorn. Jeongyeon rapidly puts cokes in front of Nayeon's mouth

"sip it!" Jeongyeon commanded and nayeon did it.

"hmmm...its nice" Nayeon gave a thumbs up.

" See I told yaa" jeongyeon proudly said.

"okay... now you drink the coke first and then put 2 popcorns in your mouth"

"same taste will be there unnie"

"just try" Jeongyeon sighs and nodded.

Jeongyeon puts coke in her mouth but she can't control and swallowed it she chuckled a bit

"it can't be possible" Jeongyeon said.

"Okay just eat these popcorns" Nayeon said and pull her arm to feed jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon opens her mouth and Nayeon's finger touched jeongyeon's lips.

'Soo soft... Aigoo!IM NAYEON what are you thinking. It can't be possible you know jeongyeon is into a BOY!' nayeon thought.

Nayeon started focusing on movie rather then her dirty thoughts