O.N.E.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Hushed sobs fill the silent room. The occasional blow of the wind against the trees, grazing the window lightly. The small crackle of the fire in the next room.

"Why.." Park MiRae whimpers, curling up on the bed. She rests her eyes to ease the pain.

The bed dips, the person beside her making their presence known. A warm hand is placed on her shoulder. Turning her body towards the source, she leans into a hard chest.

"Why are you crying, baby?" A gentle voice fills her senses. MiRae whimpers and glances up at her lover. His sharp, handsome features only a few inches away from her softened expression. The corner of his eyes crinkle slightly when he offers a comforting smile.

"Bad cramps?"

MiRae sniffles and nods. He chuckles and allows her to cuddle into him as he adjusts himself comfortably.

"Why.. Why do I have to go through this..? It's not fair. You don't need to endure a blood bath of pain every month." The small petite girl whines childishly. He hums in response.

"I'm sorry baby.. I know it's unfair. But to make it better.. do you want to watch a drama?" He suggests quietly as he massages her lower back, a subtle way to ease the uncomfort. She grumbles into his chest. "Hmm.. with chocolate covered strawberries?" He adds.

MiRae peeks at him through her short-cut raven hair. He quirks an eyebrow and smirks. "And some frozen yogurt?"

The girl springs up and out of bed excitedly. "So what show should we pick?" She ask curiously, the mood suddenly lifted. He stares at her in amusement and laughs.

"Gosh, you're adorable." He mumbles to himself as he smiles at his fiancée.

She pouts, stomping her way out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen. Mid-way she's suddenly picked up off the floor.

The girl squeals and giggles as she's bear hugged and swung around by the more muscular male.

"Jungkook, let me go!" She laugh as he gently tosses her onto the couch.

"Never! You're mine.." he smirks as he hovers over her. "Always remember that.." The girl's face heats up as she stares back into his dark brown eyes.

Her breathing increases as he slowly leans in. She close her eyes once his face is less than an inch away, his hot breath fanning over her skin and his soft breathing in her ears.

Abruptly, that warmth disappears as MiRae opens her eyes again after so long. She finds herself back in bed. The sun shining in through the window creates streaks of gold streaming across the room. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she glances over at the empty space next to her.

Tiredly, she rub her swollen eyes and rolls out of bed. She prepares for the day before lightly padding out of my room. The girl spots a note on the fridge and peals it off to observe.

Good morning sleepyhead,

I hope you're feeling better after last night.
You passed out on me during the episode:( but it's fine. I'm glad that you were able to sleep soundly. As usual, I'll be home by 5pm and maybe we can go to the park? Watch the sunset and laugh at the crazies. That sounds fun right? I had enough time to make you some ramen if you want that later. Enjoy your day and don't miss me too much.

Your sexy fiancé,
J. Jungkook -3-

P.S. I love you~

She giggles as she examines the note left by her love. He's ridiculous sometimes but that's part of why she loves him. Life is never boring when with this man. He works twice a week yet still earns a great amount of money for the the two of them. How very grateful MiRae is to have him by her side everyday.

"What would I do without you, Jeon Jungkook?"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
Month One