S~I~X

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

The reflection of anguish and yearning stares back at her.

Her hands, caressing the navel of her torso, a longing look of despair lingering about her.

"Deep in thought?"

A deep gravely voice emits from the center of the room. The source of the voice being a freshly out of slumber Jungkook with tousled hair and squinted eyes.

He looks to his beloved, whom seems conflicted over herself. She smiles hesitantly at him before turning her attention back to her stomach.

"You.." She pauses. "..Have you.. ever considered a family?" Her eyes connect with his through the mirror. Jungkook clears his throat as he sits up in bed.

"A family.." Jungkook contemplates to himself, watching the yearning look of his partner. "I've always wanted a family.. eventually. I just never knew how you felt about it." He confesses honestly.

That seems to satisfy MiRae as she smiles softly and smooths her hand over her skin.

"I think it would be wonderful.." she mutters in a daze. Next thing she knows a hand slithers over hers, rubbing the same spot as a baby would rest.

Jungkook smiles at her before nuzzling his nose into her neck, taking a deep breath and holding her tight. He leaves a select few kisses along her skin before hovering over a particular mark on MiRae's collarbone.

"Beautiful.." He hums as he presses a loving kiss to the J shaped burn scar on her collarbone. "All mine.."

MiRae moans lowly at the memory of that night. That night when he marked her as his. Burned his initial into her skin, searing a forever scar.

While most might think of how horrific that would be, she thought it was romantic. The sizzling of her skin and the intense paralyzing pain of the iron. She knew Jungkook loved her. Loved her enough to have her all to himself, and only her.

"As much as I would love.. to make a family with you. Right here, right now.." Jungkook pauses, suckling on MiRae's sweet tasting skin and pulling her hips back to meet his. "We have an important dinner that requires our presence."

"Why can't we cancel. They don't really need us." MiRae whines and turns around in his arms. She pouts, wrapping her arms around Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook chuckles lowly and pecks her nose. "You know we can't do that.. again. Do you know how much whining we would have to deal with if we did?"

"They are such children..." MiRae huffs annoyed.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

"You're finally out of the house!" Hoseok hops up and embraces MiRae happily. "We were so worried about you."

"What on earth do you mean." MiRae giggles as Jungkook pulls out a seat for her. "I have Jungkook taking care of me."

Jin furrows his brows, shooting a look at Jimin. Jimin visibly swallows as he looks down.

"What? Is it so bad to stay home and hang out together?" MiRae laughs it off, taking a sip of her iced water.

The three men sit across from her sigh as the waitress approaches the table, catching MiRae's attention.

"I thought you said you talked to her!" Hoseok aggressively whispers towards Jimin. He huffs and shrugs his shoulders while Jin also nudges him.

MiRae looks at them questionably, having just ordered her food.

Jin shakes his head and smiles at her. "No, there's nothing wrong with staying home and enjoying.. each other's company."

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
Month Eight