T~W~O

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

MiRae giggles shyly, covering her mouth as a natural curtesy. Jungkook smiles, resembling a bunny. Proud of reaching his accomplishment of making his beloved laugh.

A waiter comes by their table that sits away from the crowd, under the shade, safe from the harsh sun.

"Would you like a refill Miss?" The waiter asks in a low tone, carrying a pitcher of lemonade. MiRae looks across at Jungkook innocently, he shrugs.

"Uhm just one more refill couldn't hurt." She replies politely. The waiter grins and nods, pouring more liquid into the crystal clear glass.

"Anything else you need.. refilled Miss?.." the waiter suggests seductively as he leans forward slightly. Jungkook grumbles lowly at the male.

"You forgot to refill my fiancé's glass as well." MiRae answers back innocently, pointing out Jungkook's empty cup. The waiter blinks at the girl dumbfoundedly and turns his head in Jungkook's direction. He stands straight and fills up the glass before awkwardly bowing and walking away with a strange expression, mumbling something strange under his breath.

Jungkook glances at MiRae with his wide doe eyes. She sips her drink and grins innocently at her lover as he clicks his tongue.

"My, my, when did my girl learn to be so witty?" He praises. She takes pride in the compliment and blushes as she adjusts herself to sit properly. "Let's finish this up and then we can head home to cuddle." Jungkook smiles at her like a small boy receiving a brand new hero figurine.

MiRae giggles and nods, knowing all too well that Jungkook may look intimidating but he's a real sucker for cute romantic stuff such as cuddling.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

MiRae watches with hooded eyes as Jungkook finishes off his third glass of wine whereas she is barely halfway on her second. His gaze lingers on the TV as the drama they're watching runs on the screen. Feeling totally relaxed, she sighs and sinks further into the couch, a little out of Jungkook's reach. He furrows his brows before turning to look at MiRae. He chuckles as he takes in the sight of her; a pinkish tint brushing lightly over her accented features and a drowsy expression.

"Mi Rae~" His voice calls out to her gently. The clink of a glass is heard before movement is felt next to her. "Park Mi Rae."

Jungkook's hot breath fans over her face as his voice whispers lowly. She hums in response and curls up tiredly. He chuckles quietly, hooking his arms around the petite figure and pulling her into his lap, holding MiRae like a small kitten. His hand carefully picks the stray hair strands out of her face. She flutter her eyes open and a blurry form of Jungkook stares down at her fondly, smiling.

Feeling comfortable, she shifts to place her hands on his chest. A small smirk plays at MiRae's lips as she slowly drag her hands downward. Jungkook's heart picks up slightly as she rests her head against his chest, hands feeling around his toned torso. He lets out a breath before grabbing her hands, pressing them to his mouth softly.

"Just sleep baby.. just sleep." His voice whispers quietly before the sounds of the TV fade out into peaceful silence.

━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━

A groan sounds within the room as MiRae raises her head. She adjusts her body to lay on her back and covers her eyes with the back of her hand. Glancing over at the TV which is now stuck on the time-out screen, her eye catches the time on the digital clock by the corner.

12:58pm

She sighs quietly as she sits up and rubs her head, trying to soothe the weighing headache.

Suddenly feeling bile threaten to come up, she rushes clumsily to the bathroom.

Completely disregarding the half full wine bottle, a half full wine glass and another full glass that has not yet been touched that sits on the coffee table.

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
Month Two