CHAPTER 1

A lady of about 18years was sleeping peacefully on her bed, her room was small, a typical middle class girl's room in it was a medium bed wooden closet, and a small mirror. The wooden door of her room jacked open and a lady of about 20years walked in, Ruma wake up the lady said, let me be she groaned snuggling more inside her blanket. Ok don't  blame me if you get late for your first day at school, she quickly stood up and ran to their bathroom, she quickly took a warm bath and brushed her teeth, she saunter out of the bathroom sitting down on their bed(her's and the girl from earlier khausar), she apply her body lotion then walked to their wooden closet, bringing out her new green ankara blouse and skirt. She got dressed and the dress fitted her perfectly, she sat on their small wooden dressing mirror, she did a nude makeup applying only kohl eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick. She picked a white veil and draped it around her shoulder and she sprayed some perfume, she looked beautiful. She came out of their room to the living room where her mum, brothers and cousin are sitting. Mama ina kwana(mama good morning) she greeted sitting beside her brother ahmad her fav. “morning my dear,how your night?” fine Alhamdulilah ,said Ruma. Tohm masha Allah said mama. Mama pray for me today will be my first day at uni(university). I will dear as i always do insha Allah, now go and eat your breakfast so you won't be late for school. Ok said ruma as she ambled into the kitchen. She saw a plate of pancake and a cup of tea on the kitchen counter she picked it and ambled back to the living room and sat beside her cousin and start eating her food.    
Ruma take your pocket money and this get the groceries on your way back, mama said giving her 5000k , take 2000k as your break money. Thank you so much mama she said collecting it and putting it in her black bag which contain her admission, scholarship letter and her phone. She finished her food and bid them goodbye before walking out of the house. She walk down the street in  search for keke napep, she reached down the street before getting one. Take me to base university she said to the man, ok he said, how much she asked, 500 he said, ok let's go she said. She climbed on and he drove straight to base university, he parked in front of the large gate, she paid him his fees and walk into the school, looking for mass communication department using her map. She followed the map and successfully got to the mass communication department she went straight to the head office and after all the  formalities she left the office thanking him ,looking at her time table she have information communication class right now, now where will i find the class she think while walking down the hallway she bump into some one.

******************************

   Here we are done with chapter one hope you like it, as you all know this is my first book, it might be the best or it might not be, but I'm trying my best. I need your support,like,vote,comment and correction thanks alot.