CHAPTER 8

************
Today's nature, tomorrow's future, don't be the part of pollution, be a part of solution.

********************************
It was a beautiful Wednesday morning , Ruma was already dressed and ready for school as usual she greeted her mom, took her breakfast and walk out of the house she was walk so fast that she didn't even saw someone coming towards her direction and they bump in to each other his phone and wallet fell down while her books, bracelet and other stuff fell down, they went down at the same time to park their thing as they both reach down their hand mistakenly touch each other , stir at each other for some while before she quickly said sorry and park her thing off she left . as reaching school she started thing about the man that she bump in to ,he has a beautiful eyes but in that eyes their was something she saw the unreadable , suddenly she head her name called as she turn around she saw that it was miemie , miemie reached where she was as they hugged and greeted each other , they made their way to class as they continued their chit chat .

************
**********
*******
****
**
*
Hey girls, how are you Abdul kagara asked , they both answer with a fine and asked him back as he did same.

Did you know what , he was asking the girls ? Nop sai ka fada, guess what he asked again , am not good at guessing said Ruma ,me either . OK wooo you guys didn't even ask why I was happy well since you didn't notice , I'm happy because my fav cousin is in town and and and and and he is offering to take me and my friends out, since I have no friends but you guys so I was hoping we can go together, anytime you guys are ready. and now he was looking at them with the hope and expectation of them saying yes, ladies pls now it's just an outing not a big deal. Well I can't say yes because I will have to ask mama first so no promises yet said Ruma . OK , what about you miemie he asked , humm mum will allow me so I will just ask but when ever you are ready I am but I have a condition , yes mam we are all era's , OK we most go and watch my fav movie in the cinema , Ruma and Abdul humm , its just an hour guys if yes it a deal said miemie. Well as you wish mi lady your wish is my command mam said Abdul. OK boy then its a deal said miemie, ohmo see this little girl calling a big grown man like me a boy , now but miemie and ruma are laughing at the way he sound , well you are still a boy Abdul a small one seff said miemie , hummmm see who is talking you are just 17th my dear while I on the other hand is 19th two years bawasaba kinji yama kamata kina CE mum Yaya Abdul kinji koh. They burst into a series of laughter, oh lord, Allah ya shiryaka Abdul and by the way am not 17th am 18th we are almost age mates no need of the Yaya saboda if I will call you Yaya you should all so call me Yaya, well then it not a deal because I Abdulkareem bala kagara can not call you maryam Ibrahim matawale Yaya kinaji koh bear me witness Ruma Bashir . was all with the calling of names Abdul, Ruma was now the only one laughing at their little drama. Miss what's funny here miemie asked , well you guys are funny you act like a 10year old kid's said Ruma , babe if we act like 10year old kid's then you are also one because bird of the same feather flog together, now they are all laughing. Well we should head for the next class before we got late said Abdul , yeah we should said Ruma , but Ruma please do ask mama ohh said Abdul, OK I will insha Allah , they all stood up and started walking to their next class.

*****************
**************
***********
********
******
****
***
**
*

M

ama good evening , Ruma greeted her mom while making her way next to her mom, Ruma how are you and how is studies asked mama, am fine mama but school was hectic today said Ruma , masha Allah my daughter Allah will always see you through and that is life for you , you have to be Strong so that you can stand on your two feet , and this life is not easy you have to struggle before you can become somebody that me and other people will be proud of , put all you fate in Allah pray to him ask for help pray night and day ,ask forgiveness seek his blessing in everything you will do , OK my dear now you most be tired so go and freshen up so you can eat something said mama. OK mama thank you so much and I will never forget what you told me insha Allah and I will do as you say , that's my baby so go on you most be Hungary said mama, Ruma made her way to her room where she found her cousin sister all dressed up as if going for a wedding, hey love you are back said Khausar, yesoo am back sis am I missing anything here are you going for a wedding this evening asked Ruma, nop but am going on a date lil sis , hmm I see so all this make-up new cloth just for a date while best wishes on your date let me take a shower I will be out soon OK, sorry babe I can't wait for you because as of now he is outside waiting for me and you know mama will not allow me to go on a date after magrib prayer said Khausar, OK then bye bye take care of your self ooo said Ruma, I will insha Allah don't sleep before I come back OK said Khausar, hmm I will try if you did not stay long.

**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

A BIG THANK YOU TO MY WATTPAD READERS , I DO APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.
##############
ANOTHER THANKS GO'S TO #HAUWII NAS
#MIEMIE
#AMXEEY
#ABEX
THANKS YOU GUYS.