CHAPTER 5

Miemie brought out her phone and dail her brother's number after some rings he picked it hey sis am on my way I'll soon be there said mukky, OK love but I wanted to tell you that am bringing a friend along said miemie, what you know today is supposed to be our day me and you alone no friends said mukky, please dear she will be the best to tag along with please said miemie. OK he said. Thank you so much love said miemie.

**************************

He arrived at the school, parked at the front of their department brought out his phone dial his sister's number she picked it, hey sis am outside your department said mukky, OK we will be there she said. As they walk out of their department they saw a black Mercedes Benz S550 parked, they walked towards it as they reached it, a tall handsome guy open the front door walked toward miemie as they hug each other  they finished their greeting at the same time she remembered about Ruma as she quickly drag her to where her brother was hey bro this is Ruma and Ruma this is my brother muktarh IB matawale. Asalamu-alaikum good Afternoon said Ruma, wa'alaikummu-salam Ruma how are you and nice to meet you said mukky, nice to meet you too said Ruma while smiling, he looked at her face he saw the cute baby face she has the innocence in her smile, OK bro I think we should be on our way said miemie. They all entered the car, Ruma was sitting at the back and cool music was played How far I'll go by moana and miemie started miming the song.

*I've been staring at the edge of the water long as I can remember, never really knowing why.
*I wish I could be the perfect daughter but I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try.
*every turn I take, every trail I track every path I make, every road lead back to the place I know, where I can not go, where I long to be.
*see the line where the sky meet the sea? It call's me.
*and no one knows, how far I goes.
*if the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me.
Hmmm you are disturbing us with this little voice of yours said mukky, awwwn my awesome brother think my voice is sweet ,thanks for the compliment said miemie. I said little not sweet. And Ruma why are you silent,are we boring you he asked. No is not like that she said and another song was played helplessly by Tatiana .
*it's not that easy with you here but I know I want you to stay.
*see this could be us in a few years, but you admit you like to play.
*it's like everyday, I'm kicking rocks.
*I could fly away but you got me at a complete stop.
*how you do manage to keep me going, but some how you keep me from going.
*see you distract me,but am distracted without you,don't know how to focus baby teach me how to. He turned the music off saying that the song is boring,uninteresting and to much about love. Before miemie try to go against him the car jacked a sing of they have arrived at their destination, she look through the mirror and saw that they are at cold stone.

They sat down miemie waved her hand a signaling  that they need a waiter and one was directed to them as he arrived he greeted them and ask what they will like to order. Oreos, white chocolate and cookies and cream said mukky, blue moon, vanilla flavor.tter Scotch, and you mam he looked at Ruma she hmm before speaking  cookies and cream, oreos and she stopped,the last one said miemie. White chocolate said Ruma. Wow so you guys liked same flavor

************""""""""""""""""""""*******

Hello guys 2days hope you are all fine,miss me?

Thanks again for adding my book love you more.