CHAPTER 3

Aslamu alaikum Ruma said entering there house, waalaikumu salam she heard her bother. Hey adnan where is mama she asked, hey sis, she is in the kitchen and how is school? Fine Alhamdullilah  said Ruma walking into the kitchen.         Masha Allah habibty you are back said mama walking towards her and pulling her into a hug, yes mum she said and her mother smile pecking her forehead, how was your first day mama asked collecting the leather which contains the groceries, Alhamdulilah she replied and mama simply replied with masha Allah, go freshen up she said and Ruma smile walking towards their room.

******************
She ambled into the room and at the same time khausar walked out of the bathroom. Hello darling you are back said khausar giving Ruma a side hug, yes khausar am back she said laying down on the bed, how was my darling first day? She asked. Alhamdullilah she said sitting up, khausar guess who i met today she said and khausar look at her saying i don't know tell me. I met maryam IB matawale she said smiling, OMG do you mean that you met the daughter of Alhaji IB matawale oh my God that is nice and you are also friends that is great said khausar. Actually i met a friend of has to Abdul-kareem Bala kagara he is also nice and he even offered me a ride home but i rejected it. Wait Abdul-kareem kagara i have head of that name before  isn't he a senators son said khausar. No he is not although i don't know but he dose not look like one, but still i feel like he understand me best cause i think he is from a wealthy family but not like rest. You know what, a girl try to make me look down on  my self in front of the class by asking who my father was. Tell me about it and who the heal did she think she is said khausar. Well she is the  daughter to the former minister of FCT and she is also the queen bee of the class. Ruma told her everything about what nihal said to her. Lets call it a day said ruma.

**************************
Hello guys
How was the chapter.........
Hope you like it and don't forget to alert me on any mistake.

VOTE
COMMENT
   LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH.