CHAPTER 2

She bump into someone causing the person belongings to fall and her map. Oh my God I'm sorry, Ruma said picking the lady things that just fell down. I'm sorry said the lady, and by the way am maryam IB matawale but you can call me mie-mie. IB matawale Ruma repeated looking at her,yes and you?Am Ruma Bashir  , nice to meet you Ruma, mie-mie said smiling as she  stretched her hand,they shook before mie-mie spoke I'm getting late i have to go. Uhmmm mie-mie can you please tell me where i can find the information communication class for the year one student she asked. The information class well I'm also heading there, said mie-mie .lets go  mie-mie said and they walk down the hallway. Are you new here mie-mie asked, and she replied with a yes. Ok welcome to Base University, said mie-mie and both smile at each other as they entered the class.

****************************** As they walked in to the class she saw mie-mie smiling and smirking at a particular  direction, upon Ruma  curiosity to see what it was she followed mie-mie's gaze and to her :Amusement her gaze dropped on a tall fair guy who was about sitting. They reach where he was, the guy wave at mie-mie saying hey girl and she wave back by saying hello dear, mie-mie introduce Ruma to the guy by saying Ruma this is abdul my Gee and abdul this is Ruma she is new here just started today. Hello said Ruma, Hi you are welcome said abdul.
***********
*********
******
****
A tall bulky man walked into the class and everyone settled down.
Good morning class, he said smiling. Morning, they all replied. So before we start our class i will like our new student to introduce herself, he said.  Miss Bashir, he called and Ruma looked up playing with her finger, her habit whenever she is scared or nervous, she hate to be the center of attention. Mie-mie took Ruma's hand in hers and gave her a squeeze assuring her that everything will be okay. She stood up looking at the lecturer.   My name is Ruma Bashir, i hope we will get along well. She said with a nervous smile. A girl sitting from behind ask, excuse me miss bashir  who is your father as in a minister, senator or a billionaire, said the queen bee of the class. Well my father is late mallam Bashir. Silence said the bulky man standing in front of the class, Good miss Bashir you guys should get to know each other more after the class he said.
Am Mr  najeeb Galadima but you can call me Mr Galadima and i will be taking you information communication, he said and that is how they proceed in having the lectures. It was not a boring class just a normal 2 hour lectures , after the class they are not having any class till the next day so Abdul offer Ruma a ride but she refused by saying she has somewhere to go before heading  home.

************************
Abdul a friend to mie-mie and Ruma also a classmate. Abdul-kareem bala kagara  a son to senator bala kagara, Abdul-kareem is 19years of age the one only son.

******************
Queen bee
Nihal bello mallami a daughter to the former minister of F C T bello mallami  she is the second child also the last born, she is 18years of age.

********************
Alhamdulilah
Thanks for all the support the love i do appreciate.

*what do you think about Abdul-kareem.

*what do you think about nihal the queen bee.