CHAPTER 4

The most annoying sound in the  whole world woke her up,she quickly turned it off and muttered her morning adhkar.it was quarter past five. After some minutes she heard the adhan calling for Fajr pray. Went straight to the bathroom and performed ablution. She came out and found khausar sleeping peacefully on her bed. After waking her up, she went straight ahead and pray after she was done she picked the qur'an that was on the bed side drawer. And started reading her favourite in her best qira'a. It was 6:30 and she decided to take a nap so she kept the the qur'an back.

************************************
It was morning already so she took her bath got dressed and of she goes.

She went into the class and saw Abdul setting in a sit behind, she wave at him and he waved back pointing at a sit Beside him she went straight and sat down. Minutes pass by while Abdul and Ruma are busy chatting, they saw mie-mie walking into the class she went straight to them sat down and they continue to chat after some minutes the class start , few hours later the class was over.

Hey so you guys are now hanging with the scholarship girl ,well she look like a gold digger said the queen bee. And that is non of your business if we hang around with her said Abdul, why does it even matter to you if we hang out with her and for your information she is not a gold digger Said mie-mie. And nihal left without adding a single word. OK girls am heading somewhere will chat up with you later but wait Ruma I don't even have your number said Abdul ,and she gave them her number and he left them.

OK now it's  me and you any plans said mie-mie, no  just going home said Ruma. Ruma do you know what she asked. No said Ruma, well someone special today will pick me from school and we are going out to have some ice cream and fun I want you to please join us please Ruma don't say no please she beg. That will be great but I can't, said Ruma, but why please  Ruma. Well I did not inform mama am sorry to disappoint. OK why don't we call her and ask her. OK said Rima as she brought out her phone and dialed mama's number after 3 rings she picked, Hello good afternoon, afternoon my dear how is school asked mama. Fine mama hmm I wanted to ask you if i can go out with a friend of mine said Ruma. Who is that friend of yours asked mama. Maryam IB Matawale said Ruma. OK but you should come back home on time and be careful, ok said mama. Thank you so much said Ruma. Miemie guess what am allowed to join you guys.
Miemie jumped up like  a baby  saying  yesssssssssss.

***********************************
He was dressing because he promised his sister that he will pick her up from school and after which go have some fun before going back to  UK tomorrow. He brought out his VIP Getzner wore it, he took his zanna bukar yar borno then took his ice box watch ,he picked up his cologne and gave it a few spray, all done he thought picking up his car key, remembering he has his parents to pay respect to, heading straight to where his parents living was , and a few steps from the entrance he could sight his mom sitting on the three sitter leather couch she loves sitting on and holding the remote control to the tv set,  as he enters saying Assalam Alaikum, His mom answered with Waailaikumusallam my son, I thought you were still in bed resting my boy said his mom, and he replied mom you know the saying the fattest worm for the one out of bed the earliest "jokingly" then his mum asked it seems you going out my son where are you headed to , he replied I had promised miemie your pet that I would go by there school and pick her up, she replied weldone my son and looking at the clock she said looks like you running out of time, as he quickly stood up replying am going mom , and she said drive carefully my son , OK mom he said leaving the living room, he closed the front door and headed straight to his Mercedes Benz S550 which was sparkling after being washed thoroughly,  he sat in the car said his azkar first , before pushing the start button.

*********************************

Hey their readers I really appreciate you giving your time towards reading my imagination I pray and hope that you won't be disappointed giving it all my best.