Chapter 1

THE LINK IN MY BIO WILL TAKE YOU TO A COMPILATION OF RESOURCES SO THAT YOU CAN DO YOUR PART TO SUPPORT #BLACKLIVESMATTER

MAKE SPEC OPS PROUD BY DOING SOMETHING

SILENCE IS VIOLENCE

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

ACAB

__

"Fuck the police!" you scream straight into the face of the bastard in front of you. You couldn't believe these pigs had the gall to act like they were these tough men when in actuality they were just hiding behind their position of power.

You had no clue what time it was but the sound of tear gas canisters exploding around you told you it was likely past curfew. Then again, the cops were known to start getting violent towards protesters early so who knows. 

A canister rolls right next to your feet and you quickly swoop to pick it up and launch it over the wall of police men. 

Taste of your own medicine assholes.

You turn around to start retreating a bit only to be met with the sight of an enraged police officer marching towards you. 

Why they were so goddamn mad all the time, you had absolutely no clue. All you know is that this cop looks strong and that you wouldn't be able to overpower him when it came down to it. You're strong but he has a lethal weapon he's probably itching to use. 

Surrounded on two sides, you choose to dart towards a dark alleyway that looks to be clear of any obvious threats. 

Your legs are burning with fatigue after the long night of marching, but the adrenaline keeps you going. 

You can hear the police chasing you, their footsteps echoing on the pavement, so you push yourself harder. The alleyway connects to more twists and turns as you weave in between buildings to lose your pursuers. 

You stop to take a breath when you think you've put a bit of distance between the officers and yourself. 

You lean against the wall and pant, drawing as much of the hot summer air into your lungs as possible. The sudden sound of pounding footsteps meets your ears.

"Fuck," you must have stopped for too long.

Stealing youself to start sprinting again, you're shocked when suddenly a large hand comes to grasp your upper arm.

"What the f-" you're cut off as the arm yanks your body through a dark doorway.

You scramble to get away but you can't see anything. Whoever grabbed you had shut the door quickly, therefore, shutting out any light coming from outside. 

"Let me go!" you yell indignantly, still trying to shake the grasp off your arm. The moment the words leave your mouth, another large hand comes to rest over it, stifling your voice. He positions you so that your back is pressed against his front, one of his hands around your upper arm to hold it down and the other wrapped around you to cover your mouth. You could tell this man was absolutely massive given the fact that your head was only hitting his chest. 

You start to protest against his hand, yelling obscenities and curses. 

"Shhh," a male voice drawls right beside your ear. You freeze at the unexpectedly close sound, he must have leaned down to whisper to you, but it feels like the body behind you hasn't moved an inch. 

You stay quiet as the pounding sound of police footsteps come to a stop outside the door. 

"I swear I saw the bitch run that way, fucking cunt threw a canister at me," the pig outside spits out venomously. It made you feel a burst of smug happiness knowing that the tear gas had gotten to him. 

The man holding you must have felt you smile against his hand because you feel a puff of amused air move past your ear as he makes the connection. 

"Nice one sweetheart," you hear whispered from beside you again. Your smile drops. There must be two people in this room because those words came from beside you while the puff of air came from above you. 

You can't settle on an emotion to feel right now. On the one hand, you're terrified because you're being manhandled by two men in a dark and apparently abandoned building. On the other hand, you feel a safe because you know they're on your side. 

You hadn't ever run into another protester that you felt threatened by because they almost always were supporters of other human rights campaigns and were respectful. 

But still, two large unknown men trapping you in a dark alleyway? Most similar scenarios did not have good outcomes.

You would try to escape and call out for the police, but that would be kind of awkward given that you were spitting at them about ten minutes ago. Also, all cops are bastards. 

You can hear the doorknob jiggle as the police try to get through. You hold your breath in scared anticipation. 

"Hey assholes, that's private property!" you hear somebody yell from what you assume is the other end of the alley you came down. 

The police instantly lose interest in me and run to chase the mysterious protestor who came to our rescue. You send a mental thanks to them for likely saving your life.

After a few more seconds of listening to make sure the officers were gone, you start to struggle against the large gloved hand over your mouth again. 

The man instantly lets you go and you hear a quick 'sorry' mumbled out from your captor. In your move to back away, your back hits against another large solid body. 

You let out a small shriek when the room is suddenly illuminated by the dim glow of a gas lantern on the floor. 

__

oh no my fingers slipped and wrote a fic about spec ops ahaha ohmygosh fingers what are you doingggg✨💕 

pls let me know what u guys think !!  if you guys couldn't tell our heroine has met the two known spec ops tank and riot !! as the story progresses i wanna include the other two spec ops, but i wanna wait until we have vids or pics of them so that i can describe them accurately. if we never get vids then i'll just make shit up. 

also we're gonna pretend as if the spec ops carry the same belief as the mandelorian in that the helmet does NOT come off😌

if spec ops is reading this i am available on thursday night if you want to hang out with me on thursday night please respond so we can hang out on thursday night when i'm free✨💕

do not dox spec ops or else i will call in my favor with anonymous and ruin your life🥰

also fuck the police😋