Chapter 7

REGISTER TO VOTE I AM BEGGING YOU

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

__

You don't know how long they hugged you for, but eventually your body began to feel weary and tired, the crying having exhausted your last energy reserves for the day. You yawned against Riot's chest, sniffling and wiping away the tear tracks from your cheeks.

They seemed to take notice because Tank moved away from your back and Riot began leading you back downstairs to the room you had just left from.

"Come on, you've gotta rest it's been a long day," he says, his large hand spanning across your lower back to guide you. You feel strangely numb, thoughts listlessly flying through your head but never sticking long enough to delve deeper into them. You just wanted everything in the world to slow down long enough to be able to make sense of it. 

You let him guide you back into the room you came from, and he guides you to sit on the edge of the bed.

Riot crouches down in front of you to catch your gaze as your head hangs down. His hand comes up to rest lightly against your cheek and then moves to brush gently through your hair, his palm coming to rest against the side of your neck, thumb propping up your chin to look him in the eye. 

"Everything will be fine. I promise you that we will figure out a way to get him out of there. He seemed like a smart kid and ACLU is sending lawyers out everywhere and I told him to not say anything until he gets one," he says, his eyes showing nothing but sincerity behind his words. 

It does make you feel slightly better knowing that the ACLU is doing so much to support the protestors, but your mind can't let go of the guilt and all you want to do right now is surrender to sleep. 

You nod listlessly and move your head away from his grasp, laying down on the plush mattress. 

Riot stands up and gives you one last look before walking to exit the room and leave you alone. 

"Am I ever gonna be able to see your faces?" you ask, the words leaving your mouth before you can even think to stop them. 

He looks down at his hands as they nervously fidget with each other, this is one of the first times you've seen him appear unsure of how to answer something. 

"It's not that we don't want you to see our faces, trust me, it's just that-," He pauses, trying to find the right words, "with how much the government is persecuting protestors right now, we think it would be best to stay anonymous, that way if we do get arrested or something, you wouldn't be put in harms way by being connected to us. They wouldn't call you in to identify us and arrest you for being associated," he finishes. 

"But you've seen my face," you say lazily. Sleep is clawing at your mind and you don't have very much fight left in you to resist it. Your lack of inhibitions always makes you kind of bratty when you're sleepy.

"I know, but right now the FBI is definitely more interested in finding us and I promise you that we'd never do anything to reveal your identity, trust me," he finishes softly. You've barely known these men for a day and they're asking you to trust them, but honestly, you already do. 

"M'kay," you mumble, eyes fully closing and mind slowly giving way to unconsciousness. 

Your mind decides to speak up one more time, whispering a quiet 'stay' into the now dark room. The only source of light comes from the open door where Riot stands. 

You fall asleep without knowing if he granted your sleepy request or not, but when you slightly wake to the small jostle of somebody laying on the bed next to you, you roll over only to be met with another sturdy frame. 

Nestled in the small warm space between the two men, you slip into the depths of sleep, content with knowing that  this was the safest place in the world you could be. 

__

Consciousness begins to pull at the edges of your mind as you distantly register the sound of an alarm clock. You hear a low grumble and the slap of a hand blindly trying to locate the enemy device to shut it off. 

Sleepily you take in the feeling of a large hand slung across your side and over your stomach coming to grasp the other side of your waist in a possessive hold. 

You can feel the press of their sleep-warm body tightly along the back of your own, their legs coming to slot perfectly behind yours like two puzzle slotting together. 

Your head moves with the slow rise and fall of the chest it rests against, your arms lightly laying across the stomach of another hard body. You feel the shape of an arm under the dip of your neck to support it. 

You must have moved quite a bit in your sleep because this was not how you remember starting the night off. 

Unwilling to leave the safety of your position, you nestle closer into the cozy feeling surrounding you, letting out a small hum of contentment. 

The body underneath you very slightly shifts, picking up on the noise. He must have already been awake.  

Your senses become hyper-aware to the feeling of bare fingertips sweeping across the expanse of your cheek and lightly exploring the features of your face. 

The touches are feather soft, as if afraid to finally bring you into full awareness of the action. 

The body behind you tightens his hold on your waist, drawing you even closer than before. 

An audible sigh leaves your lungs as you remain entangled in the safe space between sleep and consciousness. 

Your fingertips slowly glide their way up the chest they rest on, your touch soft and exploring across the soft material of their shirt, your hand coming to rest next to your head. 

The body under you shifts again, head turning to peek at your sleeping form. The hand that was gently running over your features does so now with more of a purpose, as if savoring the last moments of touch. His thumb comes to brush across your lips and rests on the dipping seam where they're closed. 

You hear a sharp intake of breath as your body opens to allow him passage, lips parting to welcome the foreign digit inside. with the shock of your actions. He pauses, as if contemplating his next move. 

Then you feel the slight stretch of your jaw as he slowly eases his thumb into your warm cavern, his hand coming to grip below your chin. 

You'd always had a kind of oral fixation, so your instincts take over as you wrap your lips around the intruding digit, his thumb pressing down against the velvet of your tongue.

His breathing is heavy with lust and you hear the shift in breathing from the body behind you as they gently ease into consciousness. Their nose nuzzles closer into the back of your neck but you feel the moment their body tenses as they take in the display in front of them. 

Rather than jumping away, however, you feel the hand wrapped around your waist move up to soothingly rub up and down your side. 

You allow your eyes to open and are met with the dark lust-filled gaze of the man in front of you. 

__

ya'll bear with me bc we going✈️smut

do ya'll want me to continue this story?

REGISTER TO VOTE AND DO NOT LOSE MOMENTUM !! imagine how disappointed to spec ops boys would be if u let trump be reelected just bc u didn't wanna register to vote :(