Date night

So I wasn't too sure what to do for this chapter but after telling my friend my story she started giving me ideas and now I've changed the path of this story and I'm so hyped to write it. I want this to be a little chapter between Marko and Rose as they haven't got that yet without something going wrong. After this there is about four chapters left so get ready for a wild ride. 

Chapter 12

Okay so what we've learnt is, some crazy vampire wants humans to know about us and possibly take over the world and for all this time Max and whoever else helped thought he was dead but really he's been hiding creating a vampire army. Yep that sounds about right and now he's come looking for me, maybe his gathering all his vampires but for what? War?

The day was approaching fast as the others went to bed Marko walked over to me squatting in front of the beat up sofa that I had been sitting on since getting back.

"Do you want me to stay out here with you? Or maybe you come to one of the rooms in the back?" his voice was soft.

"I'll go to one of the rooms but I'm just going to sit out here a little longer" I replied back.

"Okay shout if you need me" he forced a smile before giving my hand a squeeze and making his way to the tunnels with the others.

I sat there until the sun had fully set in the sky yet sleep had not taken over. There were too many questions and I was scared, I was scared something would happen to Marko, I was scared of what I was going to be made to do and most importantly I was scared I was going to die.

I don't know what time I fell asleep or if I had even slept long but heavy lashes fluttered open in the dark dusty cave to be greeted by the night sky once again.  Swinging my legs off the sofa I stretched up and listened to my bones pop and crack, as I made my way over to stuff we had brought back as well as the stuff I had left here from mine and Stars shopping trip.

May as well get changed and try and feel a little bit better about everything. Grabbing a fresh set of underwear I slipped out of the dirty clothes and threw them to the corner near the dressing table before putting the fresh pair on. Now it was time to decide on the perfect outfit, a light blue pair of high waisted shorts, a white boobtube, a pair of black biker boots (If I need to run I don't want to be losing my shoes like cinderella) and finally my patchwork jacket to finish off the look. I know going out in the jacket was risky if I didn't have enough to worry about now I had to worry about girls ripping my eyes from my sockets. To be honest I don't know which sounded worse dealing with these girls or a crazy vampire.

The sound of the boys could be heard echoing from the tunnels as they appeared one by one out of the tunnel. Popping myself out changing room I walked over to Marko who was now sitting back on the tattered sofa, sleeperly he put his arm around me pulling me closer so he could nuzzle his face into my neck.

"Don't you two love birds look cute in your matching jackets" Paul snickered at us, earning Marko flipping him off and an eye roll from me.

"Paul's right you two look adorable!" Star beamed as she came from her bed with Laddie holding her hand. 

"They're not going to stop are they?" I whispered to Marko who smiled back.

"Nope" I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"So seeing as our day got cut short yesterday how about we try again?" he pulled away from my neck and asked.

"Are you sure that's a good idea with everything going on?"

"There's not much any of us can do until Max gets some answers so why not?"

"Marko's right you're just going to drive yourself insane" Dwayne spoke from the corner of the room, sometimes I forgot he was there even though he was the first lost boy I met.