Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER!!

I made this story like before covid so I do apologise for the shit writing and don't expect anything amazing <33. 

I knocked on the door as Mum fixed her hair in the reflection of the window. Rolling my eyes at her as a tired looking Jonny opened the door. He let out a sigh of relief. "Sorry, thought it was Jim. Hi auntie Val, shitface." He said, using his nickname for me. "Hello love" mum said, kissing him. "Yes hello love. Mwa mwa mwa." I said, kissing his head as he tried to push me of, laughing at his embarrassment. I went into the kitchen and set some flowers down. "Oh hello lovely!!" Jackie said, as she came over and kissed me. "Hi auntie Jackie." I said. Jonny came in grinning. "Shitface.." he said. "What?" I said, in a pissed off tone. "Adam has a girl round. She's in the living room." He said. My face lit up. "Pussface has a girl round??" I said. He nodded and we excitedly squealed. This will be fun. We stuck our heads round the corner of the door to see Adam and a girl sitting next to eachother. Adams face fell when he saw me and sighed. "Tanya meet Lily. Aka shit face." He said. "Aka a shit HEAD." Jonny said. I kicked him in the balls and he fell, clutching them. I smiled at her and sat on the other couch, a whimpering Jonny beside me. "Soo, how long have you two been..." I said. They looked at eachother "we're not dating. She's a friend." Adam said as she laughed. "Ahhh friend." I said, giving an obvious wink. "Diners ready!!" Jackie shouted. I smiled as me and Jonny got up and ran into the kitchen. I was sitting Imbetween Jonny and Adam and she was next to mum opposite us. It was quite awkward. "So....any males?" He asked what I thought was Tanya. "Dad you know fully well that me and Lily have been dating for nearly a year." Jonny said, sliding an arm around my waist. I chocked on my food. "Yeah umm this might be a good time for me to have a little chat, shitface? The hall?" Adam said. I followed him out. "The hell was that?" I asked. "Listen I really like Tanya and I don't want her going for Jonny so if I pretended you were his girlfriend nothing would happen." He said. "Uhh fine." I whined. "Thank you. Now let's go back in before it gets suspicious." We smiled and sat back down. "Alright babe?" Jonny asked me. I could see Jackie trying not to smile. She knew we were faking but wanted it to happen so bad. "Yeah all good...babe." I said. I will admit he was better at this than me. "So you two are dating? How did you meet? Fill me in!" She said. We looked at eachother. Mouths both ready to say something. "You go-" he said. "Well um we met when I was born after him mum took me straight to his house and you know. Thenn we were best friends for a while then...caught feelings." I said, smiling whilst putting a bean in my mouth. She nodded and kept eyeing up Jonny. Why was I getting annoyed? We weren't actually dating.
********
The rest of dinner was really awkward. And Jim came to visit a couple times. We were getting ready to leave, Adam and I cleaning up. "Can you take the bins out?" Jackie shouted from the living room. "Yep." Adam said as we lifted a bin bag each and opened the door to Tanya and Jonny full on making out. We both just stared in shock. "Ohh sorry il leave."
I said, then I remembered I was supposed to be his girlfriend. "Oh wait no! You home wrecker! Jonny were done." I said. "Wait no Li-" he started, which seemed like he was genuinely sorry. Adam came in with me and we locked them outside. The poor boy looked heartbroken. "Dickhead..." he said. "Piece of shit, he can go home. And she can walk." I said, giving him a hug. We left and I didn't say goodbye to Jonny. He tried to come up to me and hug and say goodbye but I shut the door in his face.