Chapter 2

I knocked on the door once again and a surprised Adam answered it. "Thought you weren't coming this week." He asked. "Mum and Larry." I said, walking in. He shut the door. "That bad?" He asked. "This time they were properly screaming becuase Larry stubbed his toe and blamed it on her. And now their having sex." I said. He cringed and I was about to go in the living room "wait no-" Adam said. I was shocked to see a 50 year old looking women holding hands with Jonny. He looked shocked when he saw me and let go of her hand. "Shitface?" He asked. "Oh hello love..what you doing here?" Jackie asked. "Mom and Larry." I said, sitting Imbetween her and Martin. Usually i would embarrass Jonny but something felt off. We had a convo and Liz explained that Jonny and her were dating. The whole time Jonny looked terrified and kept looking at me. "Well dinners ready." Jackie said as we all sat down. I went to sit in my usual spot Imbetween the boys "Umm what are you doing?" Liz said. I looked behind me to see her. "I want to sit next to my boyfriend." She said. I was about to open my mouth and start having a go at her. Calling her an old hag and defending myself when Jonny took me by the shoulders and lead me out the room. "Will be one second babe." He said to Liz as he locked us in the living room. "What a bitch." I said. "Shhh! I'm sorry ok? But please be nice for me." He said. I crossed my arms. "Ok I'm sorry about Tanya-" I raised an eyebrow. "Why would I be mad about that? We're not dating, we never will so I'm fine-" I said. That seemed to...hurt him? He nodded, looking like he was trying not to cry. "Yeah cool. Ok let's go." He said, leaving me in the living room. What did I just do? We sat back down and It looked like Jackie had convinced Liz to sit next to Martin. I awkwardly sat down in my seat and when I was sitting down Jonny put his hand on my thigh to make me uncomfortable. "Are you ok?" Liz asked me. "What? Yeah I'm fine." I said. He grinned as he took a sip of his water and spat it back out. "Ugh! You bastard!" He said. "Skill mcguill!" I sang happily as Adam laughed. Suddenly the door bell rang and us three got up to get it. We all ran and fought our way to the door. We all looked, the boys in confusion and me in terror. "Cooper? Uhh what are you doing here?" I asked. "Oh well you said that I could come to Friday night dinner with you this week and you weren't answering your phone." He said. "Ohhh I said this week? Well...sure come in." I said. "Ohh you must be Ben, the gay best friend?" Jonny asked, holding out his hand to shake. "Ummm no I'm Lily's boyfriend." He said. "What?" They both asked, shocked. I forced them all into the dining room and sadly Jackie was fine with cooper over. I didn't really want him to meet Adam and Jonny. Strangely Liz was eyeing him up, twirling her hair and making her boobs stick out. I looked at Jonny but he didn't seem to notice. We carried on with dinner and Liz took the plates and cooper offered to help. Jonny suddenly got up. "Shitface can I have a chat." He simply said, I followed him and he opened the door to the bathroom to see cooper and Liz making out. We both stared at them until they pulled apart and noticed us. I just got cheated on...and so did Jonny.  The staring lasted for what seemed like hours. Until I felt the tears coming. I would have left but I didn't want to go home to mum and Larry. "Get out. Both of you." I whispered. He tried to say something "cooper just get the fuck our and take your grandma with you." I said, not making eye contact. "Grandma-" she started. "You heard me bitch. Out." I said as I slammed the door behind Them. "I'm really sorry Jonny, we should go home." I said. He actually didn't seem bothered, relieved maybe? He nodded and looked at my glassy eyes and gave me a hug. I would usually melt into it but I knew if I would I would cry. "It's ok, let me hug you shitface." He said into my hair. I took a deep breath. " I don't plan on my mascara running today. See you next week." I said. "Adam." I said, coming into the dining room."I'm leaving. Mind if I stay at yours tonight? I don't wanna go back to mums." I said. "Why dont you stay at your boyfriends." Adam said. I bit my lip and Jonny shook his head. "Umm he just cheated on me. With crazy tits." I said. Everyone gasped. When they asked Jonny if he was alright he just laughed. "Honestly yes, I couldn't stand her anymore. I was gonna break up with her." He said. I simply got my coat and waited for Adam by the door. Jonny showed up to use the bathroom and smiled awkwardly at him: I smiled, then looked back at the door. He sighed and came over and took my wrist, taking me outside and into the car. We sat in the back and all the tears came out, no matter how hard I tried to stop them. "I'm sorry. I'll just go home to mum its fine-" I said. "No, I want you to stay at mine. Please?" He asked. I looked at him. Then slowly nodded. "Ok fine."