Chaper 3

I once again knocked on the door of the Goodman household. There was no answer, I was about to knock again when "hello Lolyyyyy" came from behind me . I jumped. "Still Lily jim." I said. "You've been invited round for Friday night dinner???" He asked. "Well I moved in with Jonny so yes I kind of have to." I said. "Your boyfriend isn't with you??" He asked. "My boyfriend?" I asked, confused. "Jonnyyyy." He said. I laughed.
"No were just friends but we live together. And no he stayed round at his girlfriends." I said. "I thought they broke up?" He asked. Jim was asking a lot of questions. "Well she cheated on him but he obviously doesn't care. See ya later jim." I said, now smashing my fist on the door. "Well buy byeee." He said as Jonny opened it. He had lipstick smeared on his lips and was out of breath. "Forgot I was coming?" I asked. "Forgot you existed. Liz isn't going to be happy to see you." He said. "Well I mean she kissed my boyfriend so I don't think I'll be happy to see her either." I said. "Should you go in there though? We don't want anything starting." He said, blocking me from going further into the house once I took my coat and shoes off. I was wearing a black tank top with a checkered black and white shirt unbuttoned over with a black belt and baggy rolled jeans. "Oh fuck off jonny." I said, pushing him out the way and walking in the living room. "Oh hi lovely!!"
Jackie said. Who looked relived to see me. "Hi Jackie." I said whilst giving her the flowers. She thanked me and I sat next to Adam. "Please don't tell me they were having a make out sesh infront of you." I mumbled to Adam. "And now your here you can share the pain with us, though he will probably feel less comfortable doing it infront of you." He mumbled back. I made a face and Jonny sat next to Liz, who was staring at me this whole time. "Hi Liz? How are you?" I said, sweetly as possible. Jonnys eyebrows shot up that I didn't call her a slut straight away. "I'm good, by the way I can see your boobs through that top." She said. "And I can still smell your very strong perfume! What's the scent called again? "Whore"?" I asked. This made Adam laugh and Jackie smile. It pissed Jonny and Liz off though. "Right shitface, a word." He said, dragging me by my wrist. I followed him into the dining room and crossed my arms. "I thought you were relived when you broke up!" I said. "I would have lost my job! Just please stop being such a bitch!" He realised what he said. "Thanks." I said, leaving and grabbing the squirty cream then going back too sit next to Adam. Liz was banging on about boring stuff, so I loudly and slowly squirted the cream in my mouth, staring at her. Every ones attention went to me. I shrugged "ok i think dinners ready!" Jackie said, getting up and setting the table. We all sat down and I purposely sat in my space to piss off liz. I don't care if that dick head loses his job he has put me in a bad mood today. As we were eating the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" We all said like usual. We all raced up to get it, me pushing Jonny over so he fell on the stairs and we opened the door to Jim "oh hello again lolly, is your boyfriend still being rude with his cheating girlfriend?" He asked. Jonny who was now at the door gave me a look. "It's true though." Adam said, sticking up for me. "Who's side you on here?" Jonny asked him. "Uhh hers." He said, pointing to me. "Umm he's not my boyfriend jim. And yes he's still with his cheating girlfriend." I said, smugly smiling up at Jonny. He mimicked my face and shoved me into the wall. "Well what do you want jim?" Adam asked. "Well I was just checking up on lollly becuase I forgot to ask her if she was ok." He said, dragging his words. "Uhh yeah I'm ok why would I not be?" I asked. "Well after you kicked your old boyfriend out a couple weeks ago he seemed very angry and hurt you a little bit and it looked painful." He said. My eyes went wide and Jonnys shot to me. "Cooper hit you?" He shouted. "Well thanks jim see you in fine thanks bye.." I said, shutting the door. "No he's cracked he probably just saw me shouting at him." I said. Jackie called us back and Adam walked ahead, I went with him then I felt Jonnys grip on my wrist and yank me into the bathroom. "Ow seriously?" I said. "Tell me the truth." He said. "I did shit for brains." I said, trying to get out again. "I'm supposed to be your best friend." He said. "My apologies am I still being a bitch?" I asked. It went silent and his grip on my wrist loosened. "Come on your girlfriends waiting for you." I said. "Is that it? Your jeleous." He said. I laughed. "Jeleous? No maybe I'm just upset that you got back with the person who Ruined my whole relationship with my boyfriend and now my best friend aswell." I said. "Yeah well it's obviously not a stable one of he hits you." He said. I just stared at him. "I think I'm gonna stay at mums tonight. Don't expect me home. Oh and tell your mum I said sorry but I felt sick." I said, putting on my coat and leaving, slamming the door behind me. "Hello againnnn." Jim said. I jumped. "Jim you keep scaring me." I said, smiling at him. "Where are you off too?" He asked. "Well I think I'm gonna go out of town for a bit." I said. "Out off town? So no Friday night dinner? For how long??" He asked. "Maybe a couple months I don't KNOW AH." I said, on my last bit the door opened behind me and I got dragged inside. "Listen. I need your help. I cannot stand being the only female in this house besides crazy tits. If you've fallen out with Jonny you can stay here but you are not leaving do you hear me?!" Jackie said. I looked behind her too see Jonny smile and go into the living room. I sighed and took my coat off as she let go of my wrist. "Ok...." I said. She stood there and I bolted for the door but she grabbed me my the waist and dragged me into the living room, setting me down next to Adam. I crossed my arms and blew a stray strand of hair from my face.
********

We had our crumble and I started playing with it. "Oh it's bloody boiling." Jackie said, taking off her jumper. "I know." Martin said. "Are you not boiling love?" Jackie asked me. I shrugged and the boys gave eachother a look then both tried to take my jumper off. I fought them both off as Jackie had a go at us and we stopped. "Wankers." I said. "You not finishing your crumble?" Jonny asked. "Nah I'm stuffed."  I said, trying to act as normal with him as possible. Maybe if Liz wasn't a bitch again I would forgive him. "But you love my crimble crumble." Jackie said. "I'll have it later." I said. "Yeah your a bit bloated." Liz said. "Thanks." I said sarcastically. I left and went to the bathroom upstairs and rummaged through all the things in the drawers until I shakily pulled out a box with 5 pregnancy tests. I tried three just to be sure and tested all of them. All of them said negative. I let out a sigh of relief. I missed my period and after Cooper left suddenly felt sick and bloated. I went down stairs in a Much better mood and happily ate the crumble. "Oh you don't care if you get bloated." Liz said, laughing. "No liz, becuase I still have my whole life ahead of me, and how old are you now, 93?" I asked, this made Adam spit out his water, and I looked at Jonny and he was actually laughing. But he stopped when liz looked at him. "Well this was fun, I'm off to bed!" I said. "Wait your not coming back to ours?" Jonny asked. "Uhh no I don't really want to hear you guys shagging all night again. See you next Friday!" I said, going upstairs and leaving a shocked Liz.