Chapter 10

I got out the car and groaned.

"Ok even if she is your 100th cousin or whatever, why do I have to come?" I asked.

"Because you have to share the pain with us." Adam said as he unlocked the door and we went inside.

"Oh hi kids." Jackie said.

We all said hi and went into the kitchen.

Jackie started jumping up and down.

"I've got your dress upstairs!" She said.

I groaned and went up there as Jonny laughed and I hit his arm.

Once I reached the top of the stairs I had an idea.

I went into Jonnys old room and under his bed was where I kept my Dye stash if I ever needed to use it too prank him.

I got out the pink one then went into the spare room where my dress, and they're simple suits were laying on the bed.

I put towels on the floor then covered them all in bright pink dye.

"I'm a genious." I said.

"Shit face why you taking so long?" I heard Adam shout from downstairs.

"One second just piss off!" I shouted.

I plugged a hairdryer in the wall and turned it on, full power and dried the suits.

"Are you staigjteneing your hair or something?" I heard Jonny ask, coming up thr stairs.

"No I'm just....adding volume, I'm almost done." I lied.

I left it on, leaning on a chair so it would still dry them and got changed into my stupid dress, I turned it off and heard Jonny unlocking the door with a pin.

I quickly hid their suits and started doing my hair as he got in and closed the door behind me.

"Seriously? What if I was like half naked?" I asked.

He shrugged and leant on the door, crossing his arms.

I rolled my eyes and pinned my hair into a half up half down with two bits at the front.

"Where's my suit?" He asked
.
"Oh right yeah." I said, going into the bathroom and grabbing the suits.

I brought them out and his eyes widened as I grinned.

I threw them on the bed and he went over as I planned my quick escape.

He simply looked up at me.

"I'm gonna kill you." He said.

I opened the door and ran out, jumping down the stairs and into the living room.

I tried to close the door but he was pushing against the other side.

I used all my weight but he was gaining.

"Adam...a little...help!" I said, to Adam who was sitting on the couch

He got up and helped push, Jonny was falling back.

"Adam! She died both our suits pink!" He said
.
Adam stopped and glared at me, then lunged.

I shrieked as he attacked me and the door flew open, Jonny came in and I kicked Adam in the balls.

This caused him to fall back and I took a run for the door but Jonny grabbed my waist as I desperately hung onto the door handles

"Let go! Your gonna break it!" Jonny said.

"Your gonna break my ribs!" I said.

"Good!" He replied.