Summer Starts

Izuku's POV

It was a warm day in June, I slowly open my eyes to the sight of sun rays shining down from my window. It was officially summer! I hastily get dressed and head downstairs. I check the clock, it was almost time before I hang out with my squad. "Hey mom, I will be out with my friends." I said," Okay hun, make sure to be back no sooner than 4." my mom replied. I  wait on the front porch, looking in the distance for the car that will pick me up. I see this black truck coming slowly down my lane.

"Hey Deku!" Uraraka shouted gleefully. "Hop in, ribbit," Tsu said. I went into the truck, seeing all my friends buckled down in their seats. "So, where are we going?" I asked Todoroki questioningly. "Ah, we are heading to the mall. I assume that you all will need stuff for the beach we will head down to tomorrow." He replied back in his monotone voice.

"On another note, isn't your birthday coming up Midoryia?" Iida asked me. "Yes, it is actually, but I don't need a big celebration because hanging out with my friends is enough!" I said worried that they will try to plan a huge party just for me. "What! Come on Deku, birthdays are a special day where you eat cake with your loved ones!" Uraraka said shocked. "I don't think that's the whole point of a birthday, ribbit. I think you just want to eat cake." Tsu said smiling. "Hey, that's not true!" Uraraka said while pouting. I slightly chuckled at their bickering, it was nice to hangout again.

"Hey, we are at the mall now" Todoroki said as he parked the car. We went out of the car and headed towards the mall, "The girls and boys should split up, that way it's more fun!" Uraraka said. "Yes, I suppose that's a good idea." Iida replied. "Well, that settles it. Come on Tsu!" Uraraka dragged Tsu into the mall. "I am going to buy more sunscreen and some trunks at the new summer store." I said," I think they have some All Might merchandise there." I smiled. "Okay, I will be getting some towels and beach umbrellas." Todoroki answered. "I already have everything prepared for tomorrow, I will just be walking around the mall." Iida said as he walked away into the distance. "I guess it's just the two of us." I said, then we headed to the shop.

                                  Time skip

All of the squad is now ready to head back home with their supplies for tomorrow. Todoroki drops me off at my house, I wave goodbye and head in. "Izuku dear, your lunch is ready!" my mom says. "Okay, just in a sec." I reply.

Katsuki's POV

It was already past the afternoon when I woke up. "Eurgh" I lazily got up from my bed and headed down to grab a snack. "Look who's awake, hm?" the old hag looked at me with an annoyed look. "Whatever, just fuck off." I shot back. "That's not a way to talk to your mother, you brat!" she retorts. I just ignore her and grab an apple to eat as I head back into my bedroom.

I hear ringing coming from my phone, it was shitty hair. "Hey, Bakubro!" he says enthusiastically. "What the hell do you want now!" I said more harshly than intended. "Since it's summer, we should all hang out!" "Why would I want to hangout with you extras. I am going to go for a run" I said before ending the call.

I threw away the apple in the bin, then change into some new clothes. I grab my airpods and head out in the front door. I would take any excuse to not hangout with them. I already see them enough as I do.

Kirishima's POV

Hm, well guess that didn't work out. I plop down onto my bed, defeated. What should I do, I'm bored. Oh! I will call Denki to see what's he up to. "Hey, Denki what are you doing this minute?" "Me and Sero are passing each other memes," he says. I dramatically gasp. "I thought that was our thing!" I chuckle at the end.

"Hey, want to come to the beach tomorrow? I heard Ashido is going to the beach with her girlfriend, Uraraka, and her squad. "That sounds awesome, count me in! It's going to be a hassle to get Bakubro to come though. I just asked him to hangout a few minutes ago." "Well, I do have some pretty good blackmail of him." He says in a evil tone. "Good, you aren't as dumb as Bakubro says you are!" I laugh. "I don't know whether to take that as offense or a compliment." he says confused but laughing.

                                     Time skip

Denki and I arrive at Bakubro's house. We may or may not have asked Midoryia for the directions there. "This is going to be good, he can't refuse in front of his mother!" I say confidently. I ring the doorbell and see Mrs. Bakugou in the doorway. "Hello Mrs. Bakugou, we are Bakugou's friends. We came to ask if he would like to hangout with us at the beach." I say with a toothy grin. "Oh, I am glad to see he has some friends, he usually doesn't talk to me about this stuff." She says while smiling," But, I am afraid he is not here. He went on a jog, he probably should be back home anytime now, so you can come in and wait." We both nod and go inside, we look around everywhere, this will probably be the last time we ever set a step near his house.

"Hey, should we sneak into his room?" Denki whispered into my ear. "Yes, we can get even more blackmail of him!" I said. "Mrs. Bakugou, do you know where the restrooms are?" I ask politely. "Yes, go upstairs and take a turn to the left." She replies. Bingo! She had her back turned, so she wouldn't notice both of us gone. We sneakily tip toe towards what looks like his room. Woah! This room looks so neat, I expected it to be messy. "Hey, look what I found!" Denki says. He shows me an All Might action figure. "Is Bakubro secretly an All Might fanboy like Midoryia!" I said shocked. "Yes, this is perfect to use against him." Denki says making an evil face.

"We better go downstairs before he comes back." I said. As we walk down the steps, I hear the door unlocking. He's here! We see as he walked back into the house, looking straight at us. "What the fuck are you two doing here!" he shouted. "Don't talk to your friends like that!" Mrs. Bakugou yelled. "They just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the beach tomorrow with them." She said glaring into his eyes with a menacing look. He looked away," Like the hell I would want to hangout with those extras!" "If you don't, I'll make your life a living hell. It's summertime you shouldn't be cooped up inside that room of yours!" she said sternly. Denki and I just look at each other frightened. He is the same at home we both thought.

Katsuki's POV

As soon as I walk through the door, those idiots are here. I was in furious, why the fuck are they here! I wanted to blow them into hell. Now, I got in trouble with the old hag. I wanted to end things as soon as possible,"Fine! I will hangout with the fucking losers!" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Great!" she said.

She walked over to them saying, "Sorry you had to see that, but it worked out, didn't it?" she said smiling. Tch, tomorrow will be a hell of a day with those losers. I can't get a rest without them intruding into my personal space. They even went into my fucking house to bother the shit out of me. How the hell did they even find my house! "Hey, you two! How the fuck did you get here?" I said in a harsh tone. They both looked at one another and zipped out of the house at lightning speed. The fuck!