Reject

Katsuki's POV

It was the next day, I couldn't stop thinking about what that damn nerd asked me! Why all of the sudden he asks that I love him and some shit.

I tossed and turned in bed, ugh! He's caused me so much trouble these past few weeks! If I just reject him, he will be out of my life. Perfect!

He's a crybaby, so he's bound to run away and sulk. While I on the other hand, have no more worries about him! I grab my phone and text him if he wanted to meet up.

He obviously agreed and we planned on going for a picnic. It sounds kiddish and stupid, but it has less people there. I get ready and walk downstairs.

"Katsuki, you hanging out with Izuku again?" She said interested. "Why do you care about my love life, you hag!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Sigh, I cant believe that boy has to put up with you. Your lucky that he even likes you!" She said, then walked away.

Pft, of course he loves me. Who doesn't? Deku said he was going to grab the fruits, so I have to grab the sandwiches and blanket.

When I was done, I walked out the door and headed towards this grassy hill. It wasn't that far from the park, so I would be there in no time!

I was walking there when I spotted Deku, he didn't seem to notice me. I slowly hid, and waited for him to go into the distance.

It would be less awkward when I reject him. He would think I led him on, which I didn't. Agh, why do I even care if what he thinks of me!

I walk there and see him there laying down, closing his eyes. He looked so damn peaceful. He makes it even harder for me to reject him, stupid Deku!

I walked over,"Hey, don't tell me you got here earlier than you were suppose to!" I said, trying not to sound as I saw him on the way.

"Oh, I just got here! I am glad I didn't keep you waiting. I would be worried if I did." He said, smiling. Why does he smile so damn much!

I set out the blanket and get out the food. There wasn't much chatter, which was awkward. "Hey Kacchan, you have been more nicer lately. I wish I could get to see this side of you everyday!" He said while giggling.

"What do you mean nice!" I semi-yelled. "Oh, nothing." He just lays back down and enjoys the breeze and nature sounds. I stare down at him, his green hair really does look good in natural light.

Gah! Why do I keep saying these stupid thoughts about him, they aren't even true. He looks shitty, yeah. A few moments later, he was heavy breathing.

Did this damn nerd just fucking fall asleep! I nudge him a little, he doesn't respond. Well great, I didn't have time to reject him! This picnic just started, did this nerd not get enough sleep.

"Deku!" I growl. He still doesn't respond, just breaking heavily. This is no use! I wrap everything up and put it in the bag. I look back down at him.

How the hell am I suppose to wake him up! I don't want to be to rough, wait I can be as rough as I want! I was tempted to shake him very hard, but he looked to damn cute!

I mentally start cursing at myself and pick him up bridal style. This is so embarrassing! I can't believe I am being soft with him, I came here to reject him!

                                  Time skip

I got home, and carried him back in. Luckily the hag wasn't back from work, so I didn't have to deal with more humiliation. I placed him down on the couch, and I sat next to him.

I was about to touch his fluffy, green hair when I resisted. No! Ugh, what am I doing? I look back once again, and give up stroking his hair.

Before I knew it, he started moving around and his eyes started opening. Shit! "Mhm, Kacchan?" He said while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"You fell asleep damn nerd, so I had to take you back home!" I said sounding irritated. "I'm sorry last night I didn't get much sleep, heh." He said looking down.

"Tch," I get up,"Kacchan, uh how did I get here anyway if you didn't wake me up.." he said looking up at me. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks!

"Nothing of your business, Deku!" I walk off and go into my room. I came here to reject him, and that's what I'll do! I go out of the room to find him, wrapped in a blanket, laying down, and closing his eyes.

Why does he make everything so damn hard! I was tempted to stroke his hair again, but after last time I will definitely take a pass. When he wakes up, I will put my plan into action!

Izuku's POV

I don't know why Kacchan got so flustered when I asked him. He walked away, so I just decided to fall asleep. It was so comfy and quiet, I slowly drifted off to sleep..

                                     Time skip

I woke up, and looked at the time. I slept for almost 2 whole hours! I probably caused Kacchan to have a burden, I should leave. "I'm going to leave Kacchan!" I said while walking towards the door.

"Wait!" He shouted, while rushing to me. "I have something to tell you!" He said panting. Is he, going to do what I think he's doing! "Y-yeah!" I said kind of excited.

"You know the question you asked yesterday?" He says looking serious. Omg, is he really going to do this! "Uh, yes what about it.." I said nervously.

"I didn't give you an exact answer, and my final response is no," he said with coldness in his tone.

I just stood there, blinking. W-what, but aren't we soulmates! "B-but," I said. "I don't love you, and never will love such a nerd." He said.

"I- that's alright, I will just get going.." I said before rushing out the door and running home. Tears were streaming down my face, I couldn't control them.

Why, why does the world hate me! I hurry up and go into my bed, laying there while crying uncontrollably. I thought we were forming a bond, something special.

I was wrong, of course he wouldn't love me. He was probably just teasing me and making me think he actually cared for me!

I ignored every text, call, and post that was in my phone. I didn't care about those things, I just needed time to myself right now.

Why did I expect him to love me back, me and my stupid hope!