Mission Kacchan

Izuku's POV

Every time I try to call Kacchan, he doesn't answer, but when he does he gets more aggressive and harsh than before. I visit him, but he won't come out of his room no matter what. It's been going on for a week now, he still hasn't gotten out of his mood!

I sometimes cry myself to sleep, thinking Kacchan hates me and wants me to be out of his life. I stay determined though! He hasn't cut the string yet, so there is still hope left.

I often hung out with the squad, it was really fun! I did get asked a lot by Uraraka about how Kacchan was doing. I just said the usual "He's still being moody" statement which usually doesn't satisfy her.

I should really do something to get Kacchan off my mind..

Katsuki's POV

I throw another pillow at the wall with all my strength. Dammit, that damn nerd won't get out of my head! I land one more punch into my bed. This was a lot harder than I thought it was!

I groaned and stayed in bed for hours without coming down. Why! Why! Why!

Which includes that half n half, I wish I can just blast him into hell! He is such an emotionless freak, ugh. Why, just why did he have to be with that nerd.

Kirishima's POV

Lately, Bakubro hasn't been himself. He is angry and grumpy, but he is beyond that right now. I always hear from Ashido he is shutting Midoryia out. They're soulmates!

Well, it's not like it's least expected from him. That's so unmanly though! I grab my phone and call him, he doesn't answer. Aw man!

I need a plan B, and that includes Denki! I dial his number,"Hey Denki!" I said. "Hi, what's going on bro!" He responded. "You know how Bakubro has been acting lately, I have a plan but it includes you." I said.

"Oh, can I invite Sero on this mission?" He asks. "Sure, the more the merrier, now let me explain."
A few minutes of explaining later. "That sounds great, but do you think it will work?" He ask doubting it.

"Well, we will have to found out." I said confidently. I hang up, then call Midoryia. "Hey, Midoryia what are you up to?" I ask. "Oh, I am just sitting at home reading manga. Why do you ask?" He said.

"I need a favor, would you be willing to do it?" I said hoping he would say yes. "That depends what it is." He replied. "It's about Bakubro, we heard you guys are having some difficulties. I wanted to help, but that includes you in the plan." I said proudly.

"Oh, uh I appreciate it. What do I need to do?" He said. "It also includes Todoroki, and we still need to get his consent. Mind calling him for us? We don't have his number, so" I asked. "Sure, I am not certain if he will say yes but I will try!" He hangs up and we just wait for a few minutes.

Todoroki's POV

"Hey, can you pass me that plate over there?" Fuyumi asks. "Sure," I give her the plate when we hear a distant ringing. "Shoto, can you pick the phone up? I think it's yours." She said.

I walk out of the kitchen and into my room, I pick up my phone and see it was Midoryia. "Todoroki, so you don't have to agree or anything but I need your help." He said sounding urgent.

"What is it?" I asked. "So Kirishima made a plan, it's about Kacchan. I know, I know like you said you don't have to!" He said hesitantly trying to not make me sound offended. "Oh no, it's fine I got over it. We are better being friends anyway." I responded.

"Phew, I thought I might have hurt your feelings!" He said relieved. I chuckled to myself a little, Midoryia is such a worry wart.

"So, Kacchan has been ignoring me. Kirishima wanted to fix that but it includes your help. He didn't tell me the details, but if you agree we can talk about it." He said.

"Oh, sure I don't have anything to do anyways." I said agreeing. "Alright! Let me add you into the FaceTime chat so we can discuss this." He hung up, and after I got invited to the chat.

"Hey Midoryia, you convinced him? Great job!" Kirishima praised me. "Oh, thank you!" He replied smiling. "So, I forgot to tell you but Denki and Sero are also apart of this plan." He said.

"Is the mission that important there has to be this many people?" I ask. "Yes, it's a very important top secret spy mission!" He said. "Oh,"

"Any more questions?" He said acting like a teacher. After a few moments of silence nobody raised their hand. "Okay, then I shall begin explaining."

"Denki, Sero, and I will be trying to get Bakubro out of the house. We will be hanging out near the park, and that's where you two come in!" He said explaining more.

"You and Midoryia are going to be at the park too, but act like it's a normal hangout." He said,"Bakubro is practically jealous of you Todoroki. At least that's what I have been told by Ashido."

"Now, if you want to back out it's fine we can make some rearrangements to the plan." He said. "It seems harmless, so sure." I agreed.

"Yeah, plus hanging out sounds easy enough. We do that almost every week." Midoryia said. "Good, now we will execute this plan tomorrow. If Denki, Sero, and I fail to get Bakugou out of the house we will notify you. Ok?" He questioned.

"Okay!" Midoryia said enthusiastically. "Bakubro will be sure to be crawling back to you after that!" He said.

Sigh, this will be an experience.

Izuku's POV

Looks like I couldn't get Kacchan out of my mind, but hopefully tomorrow we can pull this off!