Comfort

Izuku's POV

All last night I couldn't sleep, tears were still streaming down my cheeks. My mom was worried about me, but I just shut her out. I wasn't in the mood to talk, maybe never.

The only times I would go outside of my room is to use the restroom and sneak late at night to get snacks.

I felt useless in this world, without a soulmate it feels hopeless. When I stopped crying as much, I picked up the call from Uraraka.

"H-hey.." I said sniffling. "Deku, are you okay! I heard from your mom you haven't gone out of your room for days." She said worried.

"I'm fine, just really tired you know?" I said. "Don't lie, I heard you crying! Tell me what really happened, I am your best friend after all." She said pleading me.

"Maybe later, I am not in the mood." I said sulking. "Deku.. please," she said desperately. "Fine," I said quietly.

"Yesterday.." before I could talk again I bursted our crying once more. "Deku!" Uraraka said extremely worried for me. "Hold on," I said, wiping my tears.

"Yesterday, I was hanging out with Kacchan..-" "WHAT DID THAT JERK DO TO YOU!" She said screaming and breaking my ear drums. "W-wait let me finish!" I said trying to calm her down now.

"Okay.." she said finally giving in. "We had such a great time, but-" "But what!" She said impatiently. "Uraraka!" I said. "Sorry," she said meekly.

"Before I left, he uh said he didn't love me and didn't want to be my soulmate.." I said almost crying on the last spoken words. "THAT JERK!" She yelled. "I am coming over right now to comfort you! Actually, I will invite the whole squad." She said before hanging up.

Sigh, it's sweet she cares but I want to be alone right now.

Time skip

I hear the doorbell ring, must be them. I lazily get out of my bed and head downstairs. I open the door,"Deku! You look like a mess!" Uraraka shouted.

"Uraraka, it's fine.." I said putting on the best fake smile. "Have you eaten yet? The average human needs at least 3 meals a day!" Iida said firmly.

"Well, does an orange count?" I said lopsided smiling. "Midoryia, it's past the afternoon and that's all you had eaten? Come on, we are heading to the restaurant to eat." Todoroki said.

"W-what!" I said shocked, I just wanted to stay home! "It's for the best," Tsu said. "Yeah, you heard them!" Uraraka then started pushing me. "What are you doing!" I said.

"I am forcing you to go and change so we can eat at that restaurant!" She said. "I don't want to!" I said persistently. She gave a dark expression, one she only uses rarely. "F-fine!" I said giving up.

I am kind of glad actually they are putting this much effort into cheering me up. It's nice having friends who have to it back 24/7.

I get dressed into a plain tee and pants then walk out. "Took you long enough!" Uraraka said. "Sorry," I said looking the other way. "Mission Cheer up Deku!" Uraraka said excitedly.

I was secretly excited for our little cheer me up mission. It sounded fun! It feels nice having this feeling back after some days.

I could tell life will be a ride of emotions.

Katsuki's POV

It has been a few days since I rejected that nerd, and all I felt was this stupid guilt! God dammit, this was suppose to relieve my stress not bring more.

All I could imagine was his face with tears running down his cheeks, and him making the most saddest expression. It killed me inside, and I fucking hate it.

Why does that damn nerd always bring me so much trouble! I was lost into my thoughts when I heard the old hag scream,"KATSUKI!" She yelled.

Shit, she's mad. I open the door and head downstairs. "What?" I said with an uninterested face. "Inko told me you made Izuku cry!" She said with a murder-like look.

"And?" I said not caring. "For whatever you did, you better go to his house and apologize." She said with a very threatening look.

"Whatever, I'll do it later." I said waving it off and heading back into my bedroom. I can't even face him, how will I do this! Stupid hag had to make things more difficult.

Things are going to be so damn awkward when I visit him! He will probably look like a mess and shut me out. This is impossible, dammit!

I get dressed and go outside, I can't believe I am doing this. I walk over to his house, I peek into the windows to make sure he's home. I could hear lots of chattering and laughing coming from inside.

What? I look closer and see him hanging out with his squad. Now that I've been thinking, I haven't been hanging out with mine in a while. Whatever, enough about that.

I see that half n half, which made my blood boil. He's the only one I can't stand besides that four eyes! I wanted to barge in and beat him to the pulp.

Tch, I should just walk back home. It's no use trying to apologize when those extras are around. I quickly get up and head back towards my house.

Izuku's POV

I am not sure, but I swore I saw Kacchan out of the corner of my eye. My eyes must be tricking me because of the rejection. All the sad memories started pouring in.

They seem to have noticed,"Are you alright Midoryia? Ribbit." Tsu asked. "Oh yeah, just had some thoughts that's all." I said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get some food!" Uraraka said with a dazzle in her eyes. Heh, she must really be excited to eat food she's not paying for.

As were walking Todoroki bumped into me. "Hey, didn't you see Bakugou peering out the window earlier?" He said quietly.

"You did too! I just thought I was hallucinating." I said shocked. "I wonder why he was here for." He stated. "Yeah.." I said wondering off.

"Are you alright, about you know." He said. "Oh, I guess but it will take some time to really come over it. He has been my crush since I was little.." I said quietly.

"I understand, but make sure you are taking care of your body well." Todoroki said. "You kind of sound like Iida right now." I said chuckling.

                                   Time skip

I was coming back home. That was one of the best days I had in a while! When I opened the door, I was faced with Kacchan!

What was he doing here! Did it include him trying to come earlier? What did he want from me!