Jealous

Izuku's POV

It was the weekend and I had some free time, so I called up Todoroki and said we could hangout. He said he would pick me up in an hour or so. I got dressed into my All Might t-shirt and went downstairs. "Hey mom, do you need help with anything?" I asked. "Oh, that's very kind of you Izu but I can manage." She said smiling.

She placed a plate down on the table filled with eggs, bacon, and pancakes. "Woah, this smells delicious. Why are you making me such a fancy breakfast today?" I said grateful, but curios. "I just had more time on my hands than usual, nothing more." She said then went to her room to clean herself up. I smiled to myself, I really do have the best mom!

After I finished eating, I cleaned up the kitchen a little to make things easier for my beloved mom. I heard a doorbell ring, oh Todoroki's here! "Hi there Todoroki!" I said. "Hello," he looked in the kitchen. "It seems you have ate breakfast already, wouldn't you be full by then?" He asked. "Oh! I have a big appetite, so no worries. Come on!" I skipped down the driveway and entered his car.

We have now arrived at the soba place Todoroki was talking about. When the waitress brought us our food, it was delicious! "Mhm!" I said enjoying every bit of it. He just cracked a tiny smile. "I don't know if it's that good, but if you like it that much we can go again next time." He offered.

Meanwhile, they hadn't noticed they were being looked at. If you look from across the street, you could see Bakugou was standing there in fury.

Katsuki's POV

As I was jogging, I ran past this soba place. I stopped and looked at it for a second to see this green and white-red dueled hair. What the fuck! What is Deku doing there with that bastard! I was going to confront them, but why should I care who the nerd hangs out with anyway. I don't care about him or if I am his boyfriend or not!

I run past the place trying to forget what I saw, but it stuck to me the entire jog. It ruined my vibe, so I decided to go home. Tch, that half n half bastard has his own soulmate out there, and he tries to seduce mine. Why I am still thinking about this! I don't care about Deku, this soulmate thing is stupid anyway.

I go up and rush straight to my room, and face plant into the bed. Stupid Deku, making me feel these damn feelings. "DAMMIT!" I scream into my bed, it was muffled so the old hag couldn't hear the ruckus.
I start taking all my frustration out on the pillow. Punching it over and over again! I quickly got tired and just fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of my phone calling. It was Deku, what the hell did he want? "Hey Kacchan, want to hangout today!" He said happily. "No way in hell would I want to hangout with you!" I said harshly. "K-Kacchan?" After that, I hung up.

He can hang out with the half n half bastard all he wants, I don't care about him or anyone! He can go die for all I care, then I would be happy and in peace. All of this so fucking dumb and shit, why did I even waste my time thinking about him!

Izuku's POV

I just stood there, silently. Why was Kacchan so mad, I don't think I did anything to provoke him. I should go by his house and ask his mom what's going on. He might be going through something, and I want to help!

"Hey mom, has Auntie talked about Kacchan and his behavior lately?" I ask trying to not sound suspicious. "No, why do you ask?" She replied curiously. "Uh, I just wanted to know how he has been, he won't answer any of my calls." That was the quickest lie I could some up with. "Oh, I'm sure he is fine. I can ask Mitsuki if you want?" she said. "Oh, no thank you! It's fine, actually I was about to head to his house just now to check up on him!" I said quickly. "Okay, I am going to be at the grocery store." She replied. "Okay, bye mom!" I waved and headed off.