Reveal

Marinette's POV

I covered my mouth in shock.

"Ch-chat?" I trembled, taking in his beauty. His eyes were the same green, only they were less catlike and more human...His skin was smooth and clear.

"At least after what I have done to you, you deserve to know what I look like." He said.

"W-well can you tell me your name?" I stuttered, still shocked at what just happened. I didn't recognize him at all.

"Adrien. Adrien Agreste."

I near fainted at the name. I got a flashback to camp when Kim told the story. Everyone knew the murder story of 17 year old Adrien Agreste, but no one suspected he would actually be alive!

"I thought you were dead..."

"That's what I made everyone think...after my dad left me, all I wanted to do was kill and destroy...that was too dangerous for my friends." Adrien explained.

I clambered off the bed and crawled carefully toward him, wincing with every stride.

"Princess what are you doing?! I could have come to you."

I made it to where he sat and curled up in his arms. I rested my head on his chest.

He stroked my hair as he held me, careful not to hurt my leg.

I put my hands around his neck and into his hair, to feel the most silky hair I have ever felt. Chat's hair was raggedy and rough, but Adrien's was soft and silky.

I tilted my head up to look into his eyes, only centimeters away from my face.

Aware of what was about to happen, I closed my eyes and prepared for the touch.

He kissed my forehead and picked my up. Adrien put me back down on my bed.

"You need to rest ma belle." Adrien cooed, bushing the hair from my face.

I gazed into his eyes, and couln't believe a handome, caring boy such as him could ever love someone like me.

"I...love you..." I managed, really comprehending the power of those three little words. It had only been a couple months...and I meant it.

"I love you too." Adrien said confidently, "I love you too."

YAY THE END

Wow... so how did you like the book? Also I am accepting ideas for other books since this is finished