𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙨 | namjen🍓|

Jennie laid down beside Namjoon, he was just causally checking Weverse.

Jennie: Namjoonieeee -Jennie Whined-

Namjoon turned his head towards Jennie.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Jennie: I wanna take a bath with youuuu

Namjoon's eyes widened in shock.

Namjoon: a-a what?

Jennie: a bathhh pleaseeeee

Namjoon stopped and thought for a moment

Namjoon: a-alright:..but let's cover ourselves.

Jennie nodded in excitement.

*In The Bathroom*

Namjoon holds Jennie from behind, his head hiding on her shoulder.
Jennie allowed his hands to roam around her bare skin, the tips of his fingers lightly dig into the groove of her waist. Jennie pushes her body against his more. His fingers glide down Jennie's torso, reaching the juncture between Jennies thighs, causing her to gasp. Jennie rested her hand on his neck, Jennie tilts her head as Namjoon kisses her neck. Jennie grins as he gently bites down on her neck. Namjoon puffs out a breath before running his nose down her neck, Jennie shudders. Namjoon chuckles lowly.

Namjoon: Jen? How about we try something new?

Jennie: mm?

Jennie hummed softly as he kisses her neck.

Jennie: what do you have in mind Joonie?

He smirks before pulling away. He looks at the bathbombs hanging around in the corner of the tub. He chuckles as he grabs one.

Namjoon: Jennie, how do these things work?

Namjoon throws it in the air. Jennie shrugs.

Jennie: I've never used them, but I guess you just throw it in the tub.

Jennie submerged her hand underwater, feeling the hot temperature. Namjoon nods before tossing the bathbomb into the warm water. Jennie's eyes lit up as it starts to fizz and colourful bubbles form.

Namjoon: that's it? -he quirks a brow-

Jennie: it's pretty. -she smiles- don't you like it?

Namjoon: no -he sighs-

Jennie: and why is that? -she smiles again-

Namjoon: im gonna smell fruity, aren't I?

Jennie: *giggles* you were the the one who shot it into the warm water first.

He smiled softly and intertwined his fingers with Jennie.

Jennie moves up and sits down between his legs, with her back against his chest. Jennie instantly sighed as the warm hot water relaxed her joints and sore legs. Namjoon sniffs then fruity fragrance and instantly cringes.

Jennie: you didn't have to put the bathbomb Joon.

Jennie leans back as she rests her head on the crook of Namjoon's neck.

Jennie: we could've just took a normal bath.

Namjoon chuckles. His dimples show as he smiled while he wraps his arms around Jennie. It was quiet and peaceful for awhile until Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon: Jen?

Jennie: Hm? Yes?

Namjoon: you know what I fantasize about?

He murmured in her ear as he pulled her closer, causing Jennie to gulp.

Jennie: what..? -she whispers-

Namjoon: your lips. -he gulps as he looks at Jennie's lips- I want you to kiss me.

Jennie's breath hitches in her throat. She never initiated it at first but the way Namjoon looks so vulnerable as he waits for Jennie to make something in her push forward. Jennie turned around and slowly leans in, fluttering her eyes shut and allowing her lips press onto Namjoons. Namjoon instantly cups the back of Jennie's neck, deepening the kiss. The kiss was slow and passionate, Jennie breathes heavily as she slides her tongue into his mouth. Namjoon moans in response. Jennie press her hands on his chest, enjoying how slick and wet his skin was from the water. With one last slow kiss, Jennie's lips separate, she blushes immediately. Namjoon flutters his eyes open and inhaled a sharp breath as he looks at Jennie.

Namjoon: damn. -he breathes out-

Jennie blushes, she bites down on her lips, turning back around. Namjoon rests back against the bathtub, While Jennie rests on his lap. Jennie suddenly then turns around and splashed water onto Namjoon's face. He raises an eyebrow before grabbing a handful of bubbles and blowing them in her face. They both stare at each other before bursting out in laughter. Namjoon's 2 dimples show as he laughed at Jennie. Jennie then poked his 2 dimples. Namjoon suddenly grabs the shampoo on the edge of the tub and hands the bottle to Jennie. Jennie raised a confused eyebrow, Namjoon then points at his hair.

Namjoon: wash my hair for mwee~ -he makes a cute face- pweaseeee

Jennie's heart jumps. With that, she lowers her head and nods. Jennie poured water on his hair, she poured a decent amount of shampoo in her palms and she reaches for his hair. He licks his lip as her black bra come into view.

Namjoon: I'm loving his view right now. -he teases-

Jennie: oh shut up pervert.

Jennie continued to rub the shampoo in his blonde hair, with tips of purple. Jennie was making his soapy hair into a Mohawk, Jennie started laughing uncontrollably.

Namjoon: what?

He slants his head, Jennie shook her head as she looked at the sloppy Mohawk

Namjoon: Kim Jennie. What did you do?

Jennie: no!

Jennie grabs his hand as he tried to mess up her artwork.

Jennie: don't touch it! You're gonna ruin my artwork!

Jennie grins widely as she fixes the Mohawk. Namjoon sighs but allowed her to do it. Jennie gently wipes the excess shampoo from his forehead, he closes one eye as Jennie gently wipe around his face. Jennie decides to stop acting childish, she began to scrub his scalp with his finger tips. Namjoon closed both of his eyes and smiled in satisfaction.

Jennie: how does that feel? -she chuckles as Namjoon groans lowly-

Namjoon: lovely. -he breathes out- don't stop pwease *he said in a cute voice*

Jennie shook her head and smiled. She continued to wash his beautiful hair. Namjoon considered himself in heaven I'm that moment. She washes his hair with th warm water. She removed the shampoo from his hair. Namjoon then pulls his hair back.

Namjoon: Jennie?

Jennie: hm?

Namjoon; I love you~

Jennie smiled at him.

Jennie: I love you too Joonie~

Namjoon pulled her closer to his chest. Jennie hugged Namjoon. Namjoon wrapped his arms around her.

Namjoon: again, I love you~

Jennie: I love you more~