𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 | sookook🧸| {slight smut}

Jisoo woke up, she stretched her arms out as she yawned lazily. She blinked a couple times before realizing what day it is today.

Jisoo: shwIt i'm gonna be late!

Jisoo jumped out of her bed and went in the washroom to do her normal old boring routine , She went back as she rushed through her drawers trying to look for some clothes, She grabbed a plain white shirt and a blue simple skirt. She puts those on and rushes downstairs, only to see Jungkook. Her eyes widened as she looked at the younger male.

Jisoo: J-Jungkook! -Jisoo yelled-

Jungkook looked over to her direction, and smirked.

Jungkook: *chuckles* noona why are you dressed? it's Saturday today

Jisoo: what?! so i got dressed for nothing?!

Jungkook: I mean...you can keep that outfit -Jungkook said as he eyed her up and down-

Jisoo: and Jungkook, why are you even shirtless?! -Jisoo said as she eyed the younger, looking at his tattoos on his arm open for anyone to see, His muscular body made her blush-

Jungkook then walked closer to Jisoo. Jisoo Gasps as she takes a step back.

Jungkook: why noona? do you...like what you see? -he smirks at jisoo-

Jisoo felt her cheeks rush up with heat, her cheeks were rose pink.

Jisoo: i- i'm not gonna answer that -Jisoo said as she walked towards the pantry- Anyway...Jungkook. where's the others?

Jungkook: I don't even know noona, Jin only said he was gonna go to the grocery store but i don't know about the others.

Jisoo nodded and hummed in response, she went to the sink and turned on the water. She was about to grab the spoon to wash until she gasps as she felt Jungkook wrap his hands around her waist, his head resting on her shoulder. Jisoo felt Jungkook smirk against her fair skin, She gasps again as she felt Jungkooks lips on the crook of her neck, Jungkook trailed up against her neck, Without warning, he bites her neck with his teeth as he smirked. Jisoo let's out a small scream as Jungkook bit on her neck.

Jisoo: J-Jungkoo-

Jungkook then started sucking Jisoos neck, trying to form a hickey

Jisoo: J-Jungkook s-stop-

Jungkook: you don't want me to stop, do you you, noona?

Jisoo's breath hitches as Jungkook puts his hand on her thigh, Jisoo let's out a soft moan as Jungkook bites her neck again, she felt Jungkook smirk against her skin.

Jungkook: you like that, noona? -Jungkook murmurs seductively as his dominant side was showing.

Jungkooks hands were about to go upper in Jisoo's thighs but he stopped when he heard a noise behind them. Jisoo and Jungkook turned around, their eyes widened as they saw Some of the othe bangpink members standing there, their faces were filled with shock, Jennies eyes widened as her mouth was wide open.

Jennie: wHat tHe fOck weRe yOu gUys dOing-

Namjoon: Jungkook, ill plan you're funeral for you, Taehyungs gonna be mad at you since he likes Jisoo-ya as well -Namjoon smiles as he crossed his arms proudly-

Rosé: My virgin eyes.

Lisa: oHhh to see without my eyes~~~~~~ ➖👄➖

(Hey! sorry for not posting, I've just been more active on Instagram more, of course, this isn't my best but i tried 💆🏻‍♀️🙈)