𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙠 | vsoo🍯|

Jisoo fluttered her eyes open, she slightly moves her arm beside her, she immediately woke up as she saw nobody beside her, she looked at the door, seeing it open. Jisoo slowly got up as she rubbed her eyes, she opened the door, the bright light flashed on her face, making Jisoo close her eyes tightly and step back a little, She then found her self by the stairs, she slowly went down each stair, holding the handle, since she was half asleep. She looked at the living room, the light wasn't on but she looked at the Kitchen, seeing Taehyung sitting on one of the chairs by the counter, looking on his phone. She slowly walked towards him.

Jisoo: T-Taehyung...?

Taehyung glanced at his side, seeing a worm out and tired Jisoo. He looked at her.

Taehyung: Hey, Chichi. What's wrong?

Jisoo: i....i woke up randomly cause you weren't beside me....what time is it?

Taehyung looked at his phone, he looks at the time, 12𝑎𝑚.

Taehyung: It's just midnight -he looked back at Jisoo-

Jisoo: ah....okay.....-Jisoo sat beside him-

Taehyung: Do you need anything, Chichi?

Jisoo: well....i'm kinda craving kimchi....

Taehyung: ohhh i'll make it for youuu

Jisoo looked at him with confusion.

Jisoo: since when did you know how to cook? -she chuckles-

Taehyung: i-i know how to cook!

Jisoo: oh really? prove it. -she smiled-

Taehyung: r-right.

Taehyung got up from his chair and went to the stove.

Taehyung: s-so you turn t-this -he struggles to turn the thing-

Jisoo: you turn it like this -Jisoo did gestures-

Taehyung: ah. ok

Taehyung turned it and grabbed a pan. He placed the pan gently on the stove. He grabbed ingredients for Kimchi, he looked at 2 bottles, looking at them back and forth. Jisoo smiled and pointed at the bottle he had to use, he mouthed "ah" and went back to the stove. He started putting ingredients on the pan, he grabbed a wooden spoon, slowly mixing the ingredients in the pan together. He glanced at Jisoo, seeing her Smiling at him. After awhile, he turned off the stove and placed the kimchi in a small bowl. He grabbed chopsticks and gently puts it in the bowl. He smiled and looked at Jisoo, he gave the kimchi to her.

Jisoo: thank you, Taehyungieeee -she smiled-

Taehyung nodded and sat beside her, Jisoo began eating the kimchi, her eyes lit up as she smiled and took one more bite. Taehyung smiles as he assumed she liked it. Jisoo stood up and grabbed some water, she sat back down and gulped it down, the cold water felt refreshing after taking a first bite of kimchi, Taehyung looked at her and smiled. Jisoo kept eating, it was silent for awhile, after a few minutes, Taehyung's lips parted.

Taehyung: You're so beautiful, Jisoo.

Jisoo stopped chewing, Taehyung smiles as he saw Jisoo's cheeks puffed as she took one more bite.

Jisoo: what? -her voice sounded unclear as she still had some kimchi in her mouth-

Taehyung: you look beautiful

Jisoo swallowed the Kimchi, then cracked a small smile.

Jisoo: thanks but...i might not be as beautiful as other girls.

Taehyung: Jisoo don't say that, you're beautiful just the way you are.

Jisoo's lips parted, she was about to say something until Taehyung cut her off by putting his soft lips on hers, Jisoo kissed back, Taehyung slowly pulled away and smiled at her.

Taehyung: Jisoo, you're beautiful. and nothing can change that.

Jisoo felt heat rush up her face as she looked away in embarrassment, she continued eating as they both smiled at each other.