𝙑𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚 | jirosè🍧| [21+]

Rosé was on a train, she had a weird feeling while in the train. There was a man sitting somewhere, that man gave her chills..meanwhile two other people went out of the train. It was only Rosé An old lady with her child, and....that man. Jisoo looked at her phone for a bit, trying to get her mind off the man. She then had a weird feeling, but she couldn't think much of it. She turned around to see if that man was still there, but then..he was no where to be seen. Rosés eyes flashed with horror. She started to shake, knowing that the man was gone. She got up and looked around. Rosé got way too creeped out, She tried to find a way to escape. She saw an exit door and tried to open it....it was locked somehow.

Rosé: w-what...?! How is this exit door locked..?! -she murmurs-

Rosé kept trying to open the door.

Rosé: ugh. God dammit.

Rosé kicked the door down. But something felt off about this room. It was not the exit room, it was a different rom she had never seen before. She then slowly turned back around, to see...no one...not even the old lady, not the man....they were no where to be seen.

Rosé: why is everyone disappearing...? Is this some kind of prank..? -she murmurs-
Or are they vampires.....

Rosè: then shook her head.

Rosé: no. Stop thinking that. I doubt that they're vampires...

Rosé: closed her eyes, burying her face in her hands deep. A sigh left her lips. Suddenly, she felt a breeze pass her. The creepy thing is, there were no windows or doors open. So therefore, where did that breeze come from..? She questioned herself. Rosé being the curious girl she is, looked around, she flinched and steps back to find the man right in front of her. Looking at her like nothing happened.

Rosé: WHAT THE FUCK?! -she shouted in a shaky voice-

She looked at the man.

Rosé: s-sir...you're c-creeping me out...Uh...d-do you need a-anything...? -she stutters-

Jimin: ......

Rosé gulped, she then heard him say something, but faintly.

Rosé: h-huh...?

Jimin: you....

Rosé: m-me...? What do you mean...?

He finally had the audacity to look at her, he had an evil smirk planted on his face. It's so evil that she can feel that he's not a normal person. Rosé  got goosebumps, thinking how there was something about this man that seemed off. Too wrong to be human...

Rosé: sir...w-what do you mean b-by me...?

He didn't respond. Rosé then looked at him.

Rosé:who are you...? -she questioned-

Jimin: I'm Park Jimin. Nice to meet you.

Rosé : ah... okay...

Rosé cleared her throat and shook his hand. Rosé tried to let go but his grip grew tighter and tighter.

Rosé: o-ouch! J-Jimin let go! -she tried to pull away-

Jimin: look at me.

Rosé looked at him, hoping he would let go of her hand.

Jimin : I must agree Rosé. You are one beautiful woman.

Rosés eyes widened in shock, she bit her lip.

Rosé: h-how do you k-know my name...?

Jimin: I have my ways.......𝙃𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣...

Wait...."𝐼 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑦 𝑊𝑎𝑦𝑠, 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛....." does that mean he's not human?! -Rosé thought-