The black-haired boy is holding his girlfriend her hand, he has a bright smile on his face. "You are up next" he smiles and presses a kiss on her forehead. She nods with a smile "I love you Hanse" she smiles and looks up as her name is being called so she can get up on stage. "You can do it Yoonsun, I am proud" Hanse squeezes her hand softly and she slowly walks towards the stage, she looks at her surroundings there are so many people, a crowd scares her but if her boyfriend is there with her she can handle the entire world.
"You did great" one of her teachers smiles and hands her the diploma she worked so hard for. She bows for her teachers and makes her way back to Hanse who is standing there with his friends. They all congratulate her and she looks at them, it's like the sound around her is drowning out and the boys are moving in slow motion, it almost looks like a movie scene, but it is one that she doesn't want to leave but she has to. Hanse seems to notice and looks at Yoonsun, her black hair is held by a hair tie, the way she still looks beautiful, she was never a person who wore a lot of make up also because Hanse didn't like the taste of chemicals whenever he planted a kiss on her cheek. "If you want, I could come with you and say goodbye at the airport?" he whispers the words in her ear as he slowly holds her wrist in her hand, Yoonsun shakes her head and she looks at him "We talked about this Hanse, I won't be able to leave if you came with me all the way over there."

Hanse his eyes scan Yoonsun her face, she is trying to avoid eye contact with him, just because she can't look at the person she loves so much. "I love you Yoonsun, you know that?" he grabs her hand and pulls her close "I love you too Hanse, I really do" she smiles and finds some courage to look him in the eye. He presses his lips on hers, a bomb of butterflies explodes in her stomach. A loud cough makes the couple part ways, Yoonsun looks at her parents who are looking at her with a disapproving look, she sighs. "It is time to leave Yoonsun, we don't want to miss our flight because of some nonsense" her mother says as she walks away, her husband follows suit. Yoonsun turns around to face Hanse "I'm really sorry, I love you" she wraps her arms around him and Hanse takes in her scent "Will I see you again?" he whispers the words, Yoonsun doesn't reply and runs after her parents, disappearing in the crowd. A sigh leaves Hanse his lips, he has tears in his eyes but tries to hide it. "Hanse, we need to leave" he feels a hand on his shoulder, he turns around to see his member, Seungwoo. He nods softly "Don't worry, you guys will meet again" he smiles and puts his arm on his shoulder "Let's go celebrate your graduation first, we are having cake and then practice" he chuckles and the boys start walking to the rest of the members.

Yoonsun looks at the planes that are coming back and leaving the airport, she has her arms folded over each other and she has a blank expression on her face. "Cheer up sweetheart, he won't be your last love" her mother is sitting next to her, she has a magazine in her hands and is just trying to read all the last gossips of Korea. "You guys are just taking me there because you all were against my relationship with him" Yoonsun bites her lip, from the beginning she dated Hanse her parents didn't like the relationship, she didn't know why and she still doesn't know. It just seemed that her being happy didn't satisfy her parents. She grabs her phone out of her pocket, but her mother takes it and turns it off, "You will get it back once we are landed."
The black haired girl is looking around, it's very silent on the airport and she never seen the airport so empty. "Can I buy some gum?" she holds up her hand, her dad sighs and gives her money.
The sound of her boots coming down on the ground make a noise in the silent halls, she looks at a clock that is handing on a wall near her and she sighs "I could've taken longer to say goodbye to him" she looks at the little shop "He would've loved these" she looks at the candy and a whimper leaves her lips, then it is hitting her, she won't see Hanse soon and he will probably forget about her. She drops on the ground and starts sobbing, how can her parents do this to her? How can her parents force her to let the one person she really loves go? Soft sobs fill the little store, she doesn't care if the shop worker looks at her weird, she just misses Hanse his embrace, his loving words whenever he talked about her when she felt insecure. Yoonsun stands up and dries her tears, she doesn't even want gum right now.

"Here" she gives the money back to her dad and fishes her phone out of her mom's purse "It is my phone, I bought it myself you can't take it from me" she says before her mom can say anything at all. She grabs her earphones and sits down isolating herself from her parents. Her mom wants to argue but her voice gets drowned out by Yoonsun her music, especially Hanse his voice. Whenever he was writing songs, he sends her little voice messages to ask if it sounded okay and if it could be a hit to blow the industry away. Tears are in the girl her eyes and she bite her lip, she can't cry here in front of her parents, she has to stay strong.