"How dare you to organize an event in Korea without my knowledge?" Yoonsun her mother steps in her room with an angry look on her face. Yoonsun has two suitcases on her bed and she is filling them, "Because I don't need you anymore" she turns around from packing and she looks her mom straight in the eye "I'm also moving back and I forgot to tell you but you are fired" she shoots her mother a smile and turns back around to pack "I'm not letting you go, you think you can just leave your career behind for that emo boy?" Yoonsun slams her suitcase shut and turns around "I have enough of you bringing Hanse down!" she yells "I know he is not good enough for you okay? But I don't care about that! It is not as if you are dating him! I was!" the blood in Yoonsun her body starts boiling. "You only cared about someone if he had money and status, you only thought it was a hopeless dream he had" tears start rolling down Yoonsun her cheeks "I loved you mom, I really did but that was years ago, you acted cold and never showed interest in me" Yoonsun zips her suitcase shut and focuses on the second "I am leaving whether you like it or not and I won't come back" Yoonsun stands straight and looks at her mother "And that is all on you."

Her eyes scan the Instagram photo she just posted, it was a photo of her suitcases and it looked quite aesthetically pleasing for a quickly taken photo. A few people liked her photo and some left behind a comment. Her eye notices one account, it is Ciara. Yoonsun smiles and follows the account quickly, she opens the dm's and starts typing a quick message to the younger girl.
Hey I hope you don't mind me following you! I noticed your account in the comments^^
Yoonsun looks around, it is quiet at the airport, she remembers the amount of time she waited on the airport back in Korea when her parents decided it was enough Korea.

Hii, no I don't mind! I saw your photo, have a safe trip!

A smile appears on Yoonsun her face as she reads the message, "So polite" she smiles and quickly writes a reply. She puts her phone away and looks at the board above her which is telling her how much longer she has to wait for her plane to leave.

-

Yoonsun is looking around, a few things changed at the airport since the last time she was there. Her gaze goes to her phone and she smiles softly, she has still a few days left until her event so she can prepare. Yoonsun starts making her way towards the exit so she can go to the apartment she rented for a few days, she could go to a hotel, but she thought an apartment could be a little easier with cooking. Her phone starts ringing, and she looks at it "With Yoonsun?"
The wind blows through Yoonsun her hair, a smile is on her face as she is making her way to her apartment. Tomorrow she has a meeting with publicists since she needs a new deal to get her normal job back which she had in the United States. It wasn't hard for her to look for a job, she did a quick study to be a teacher for little kids and she could work in a day care.

"I missed it here" Yoonsun looks around holding her suitcases, she walks to the door of the little apartment, it is a bottom floor all for herself and it has a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and living room. That is all the space she got, she could have gone for something bigger, but she wanted to save her money for later.
Yoonsun turns around while looking at her outfit in the mirror. She settled in quickly and now she can go explore Seoul, she grabs her coat and cap and puts it on her head. She looks at herself one more time in the mirror and she throws the cap on her bed, no one will recognize her anyways.

The streets are busy in Seoul, Yoonsun can't stop with smiling, she missed it so much. She never thought that she would be walking in Seoul again, yeah she has thought of it but it were just thoughts. If she didn't tell her mother off, she would still have been somewhere else than here. The cafés catch her eye, there are so much since the last time she was here. She wished that she could take Hanse to one of those little cafés.
Her eyes scan the menu above and a small smile is on her lips "Can I please have one iced tea peach please?" she smiles and the girl behind the cash desk nods. There is a guy standing next to her and he looks at Yoonsun "Aren't you that famous writer that wrote Winter Shenanigans?" he whispers to Yoonsun, the girl chuckles and eventually nods "Yes that's me" the couple their mouth drops "Oh my god, that book is genius!" The girl has a smile on her face "The love between the characters is so real and pure, the fact they like to stay up with each other and do all that stuff together is amazing" she smiles "It encouraged me and my boyfriend to live more in the moment than think too much about the future and past" she smiles. Yoonsun her heart starts warming up and she puts her hand over it "That is sweet."

Yoonsun takes a sip of her drink, her eye falls on a guy with yellow and black hair, it's weirdly dyed but somehow it looks pretty cool. "He looks familiar" she whispers to herself "He kind of looks like Hanse" she smiles softly and she eventually shakes her head, "It can't be him" she walks away from the person and she starts making her way back to her apartment so she can rest a little.