A smile is on his lips as he closes the book, his eyes go to the pictures on his desktop. He puts his hand under his chin and stares at the pictures, "I wish you were here" he mumbles. He looks at the cover of the book, it's a drawing of two people holding hands, he recognizes it, it's based of a picture he is all to familiar with. "I knew we should have given you the book after finishing the songs" He looks up and his eyes meet with his leader, Seungwoo. "Seungwoo I-" the tall boy smiles and sits down besides him "It's okay don't worry Hanse."

Seungwoo puts the book down "It's good poetry, is this still Yoonsun as in our old friend Yoonsun?" He asks, Hanse nods with a proud smile, he is proud of her, she has achieved her dream. "She is good" Hanse nods again and he grabs his phone. After a while of scrolling through his phone he finds the picture, he shows Seungwoo "I think she drew the cover herself based on this picture" Seungwoo grabs his phone and holds it right beside the book "This is exactly the same" Seungwoo brings the book and phone closer to his face as he inspects it a little more, Hanse chuckles and grabs his phone "Thank you for the book" Seungwoo smiles brightly "It's no problem Hanse, we know you miss her."
The two boys are looking at videos that are still on Hanse his laptop "Was this her birthday when we surprised her?" Seungwoo asks pointing at one, Hanse nods with a laugh and he presses play.

Hanse is holding a cake and Seungsik is filming, the boys are walking to an unknowing Yoonsun who is sitting in the living room behind her phone. She has her hair in two braids and is still wearing her school uniform. "Happy birthday to you!" the boys start singing, Yoonsun looks up confused and as her eyes meet with Hanse his, tears start forming in her eyes.
Hanse has his arms around Yoonsun as she is trying to eat the cake, "I love you guys and I just know you are going to be big one day" she smiles at them and looks at Hanse as she presses her lips on his. The boys smile "Well since we already had our debut I think we will be just fine" Seungwoo smiles.

The video stops and Hanse has tears in his eyes, Seungwoo smiles softly, he starts rubbing the younger boy his back and the tears start rolling down. Seungwoo wraps his arms around Hanse and he rubs his back "It will be okay" He whispers, Hanse his tears start streaming down "I wasn't even able to say goodbye normally, I let her leave like she came back the next day" he cries, Seungwoo bites his lips. "It is not your fault Hanse" Seungwoo pats his back and he looks at the laptop in front of them. It is cute that Hanse still thinks a lot about her but he also has to let her go if she is never coming back to Korea. The boys don't encourage him much in forgetting her because they also hope she is coming back eventually, she wasn't just Hanse his girlfriend but she was also friends with the others. Hanse dries his tears and he smiles softly "Thank you Seungwoo" he whispers and looks at the older boy, Seungwoo nods and he smiles "I will help you write with the song, I finished my rap part already" Hanse nods and he smiles "Thank you again."
Both boys are smiling as they look at their files, "This is sounding pretty good" Seungwoo smiles and Hanse nods. He presses play and they both listen to their demo "We still need to record it all and let the others listen" Seungwoo nods and he stands up "You can reminisce about Yoonsun again" he chuckles "Just make sure you got that demo ready by tonight."

Hanse his cheeks are wet from tears, he has been looking at all his videos again, starting from the first ones he could find. "Oh Yoonsun" he mumbles, he wipes his tears away and sighs. He scrolls through the videos and his eye catches one of them "sixteenth birthday" he whispers as he presses the video, it's another birthday video, but this time it is Hanse his sixteenth birthday. Yoonsun is filming how she set up the dorms of the guys, there are balloons everywhere and she had multiple cakes set up on the table because she didn't know what the others liked. Not that she cared much because it was her boyfriends day but she didn't want them to whine. A soft smile is on Hanse his face as Yoonsun her voice fills the room, she is explaining what she is going to do and how she is going to do it.

"I was just going to get him alone and give him cake but since they are coming right out of practice I wanted to give them all cake and I still can have him all by myself tonight" Yoonsun has her phone pointed at herself and she smiles, "I also have this letter, I won't give it to him directly, he has to work for it" she smiles as she shows a green envelope "I will hide it in their studio with his name written on it so no one will read it and just write down my feelings in it" she smiles and she puts the camera down.

Hanse sits straight "Why did I never see that before?" he walks towards the cabinets of his studio and starts pulling stuff out, a green envelope falls out between the books it was kept in all these years. His mouth drops and he quickly opens it.

Dear Hanse,
I don't know when you will find this letter but I somehow hope it will be some years. I'm not calling you dumb, you will probably only find out if you see the video I will send after your birthday. I will tell you that you shouldn't watch it because you know what happened that day. I hope that we are still together when you read this because I love you so much, I can't believe that you have become sixteen today! We already have been together for 2 years and I just don't want to lose you ever, you mean the world to me Hanse and just know that I will be forever yours. I love you so very very much and I always will.

Love,
Yoonsun.