The wind blows through the trees, it is a bit chilly out but the people that are walking on the streets don't care about it. The thick coats they are wearing protect them from the cold, Hanse has his hands in his pockets as he is walking through the streets. For days he has been locking himself up in the studio to finish recording for their new comeback. This is their last free day before they must start performing again, he loves performing but he is just feeling down lately.
Soft rain falls out of the sky and Hanse looks up, he walks into the first best store and looks around. A soft smile is on his lips, he couldn't have walked into a better store than the music store.

The rain starts ticking against the windows loudly, Hanse looks outside as he grabs one of the cd's. A smile is on his face, he liked rain and so did Yoonsun, they would always run outside and start doing weird dances in the rain, once they were soaked Yoonsun would get a mood twist and be all caring about them. Hurrying them inside and they took a hot shower together. Hanse smiles softly and shakes his head at his thought, he missed her so much.
"These are a good choice" the girl behind the cash desk smiles and she starts scanning the records and few cd's. Hanse nods and he looks as she puts them in a bag, he puts down the money for it and grabs the bag "Have a nice day" he says and starts walking to the door. As he exits the store he looks up at the sky, there are a few grey clouds left but the rain has almost practically stopped. He walks outside and puts his hood over his head, he didn't care much about covering himself up because even with his yellow and black hairstyle people didn't recognize him.

The streets are getting busier and Hanse looks around him, his eye catches one of the boards outside the bookstore, "bestseller writer Yoonsun?" he whispers, he recognizes the cover they put on the board and a smile appears on his face, he steps inside the store and his eye immediately falls on the table where they put her book. "This is a new one" he whispers, he grabs it and opens it carefully, he notices it is poetry immediately by the short little texts that cover the pages of the book.
"Do they have her other books here too?" he mumbles, he looks around in the store and one of the workers walks up to him with a smile "Can I help you with anything?" Hanse turns around and he nods "Yes, do you have other books written by her as well?" he shows the book he is holding and the girl nods "Yes we do" she points to one of the bookcases that are standing in the store and Hanse thanks her with a smile. He walks towards it and notices her books right away, they are all in the same colour palette and they're all inspired by pictures of her and himself.

The sun shines through the clouds, small sunrays are hitting the roads and Hanse takes a deep breath as he is walking back to the dorms.
Everybody is minding their own business and they don't even seem to notice Hanse, he closes the door behind him and that is what makes them look up "Welcome back! What did you buy?" Seungsik stands up and he looks at him with a smile, "I bought some books and yes they are written by Yoonsun, her newest one is also available here so I bought it right away" he smiles and sits down beside the oldest boy. The sound of a phone ringing fills the living room and Seungsik stands up "This is Cari, I'll be in my room" he smiles and walks out of the living room. "Show us the books!" Seungwoo looks at Hanse and he nods "Look" Hanse takes the book out of his little bag and shows them to the boys. "She is really talented" Seungwoo grabs the books and looks at them intensely, "I think Haneul might like these books as well" he has a smile on his face and Hanse nods "They are for women I believe but I am also sure they are about me and for me" he sighs and looks at the books "Which one is the new one?" Chan appears behind the pair, "This one" Hanse hands him the newest book, Chan inspects the book and opens it on a random page, there is a small paper in between and he takes it out "Look, she is holding an event in a few weeks here in Seoul" he smiles, he hands him the small paper and Hanse looks at it closely, it has an address of where the event will be and further information.

"He has been staring at that paper for hours now" Seungwoo puts a few grapes in his mouth as he looks at his girlfriend, she smiles softly "Let him be Seungwoo, he misses her" she smiles and grabs a few grapes for her own, Seungwoo presses a kiss on her nose. "I haven't seen Seungsik yet, I wanted to ask him about his trip to Australia" the girl looks curious at Seungwoo, he smiles and looks at his grapes "You haven't seen him yet because he keeps calling with Cari but don't worry, he will eventually come out of his room" The girl laughs and shakes her head softly, "Do you think I should go?" Hanse looks at the couple, he still has the little paper in his hands that Chan got out of the book a few hours ago. "Seungwoo? Haneul? What do you two think?" the couple looks at each other and Seungwoo bites his lips "I think you should go Hanse, you missed her so much and now you will finally be able to see her again, go for it."