Stay away, Bitch!

Y/N:

[ Was he Jeon Jungkook??!

No it can't be him!

But this voice is so familiar to his!! ]

I stepped back and hit the wall behind me realizing I'm at a dead end.

I took a deep breath and gathered all my courage to look what's happening over there. I took a quick peek and a goon seemed to have caught my glimpse. Now he is moving towards me with a gun in his hand.

I sat behind and tugged myself in with my face in my hands waiting for my doom.

[FUCK I'M GONNA DIE TODAY!]

The steps stopped right in front of me. I looked up to his face and he quickly grabbed me with my hair making me stand erect and dragged along. I didn't quite make a noise to grab least attention.

He is now dragging me to the centre of the Hall. My eyes locked with 'that man' who kidnapped me and now who is behind all this shit!

His eyes looked really cold and it looks like I really pissed him off this time. The goon threw me forward which made me fall on my knees.

I tried to avoid his cold and friece sight when 'that man' stood up from his seat and walked two steps forward before he bent down and came face to face with me.

He held my hair with his left hand making my scalp hurt so much that it feels like my hair would come off my scalp in his hand. He made me look straight into his eyes and moved his fingers brushing along  my face to my neck making me feel uncomfortable.

Then he suddenly locks my neck with his right hand at an attempt to suffocate me. I'm running out of oxygen. Gasping for air when he comes near my ear and speaks in a very deep voice:

"Bitch I gave you a Fucking chance to escape thinking it was a mistake to drag you in, but it's useless since it's you who came back to this mess.. ..

Don't try to play the hero or are you still willing to bare my child? Huh?

Since, now you have aroused my interest in you don't blame me for being too cruel. "He smirked.

[You also know that was only a freaking joke!!
I should not think about this.I'm in a real mess right now and  should look for a chance to escape. ]

Then he releases me with a jerk making me fall on the hard ground.

"AHH!"I groan hard from the pain.

I looked forward trying to get up when I saw Jeon Jungkook in despair.

Not to my surprise tho

But his appearance gave me a chill down my spine bringing me in a total shock.

He was on his knees with his hands tied to his back and his head held by another goon. His face is covered in blood and so does his plain white hoodie. He looks subconscious.

Soon 'that man' faced me and said
" See you soon again princess. "

This send a cringe and a chill through my body in fear.

He signalled his goons and everybody left the basement leaving me and Jungkook behind.

Jungkook fell on to the ground and was struggling in his half conscious self. I checked myself if I was hurt anywhere. There were just minor scratches on my left arm and my scalp hurt like hell but it was bearable compared to Jungkook's.

I stepped near him to help when he tried to shout " Stay away, Bitch! " but failed to do so because of his state even though he has a good physique.

"HEY!I'M NOT A FUCKING BITCH, OKAY? "came out of my Instinct.

" Agghh"he is groaning in pain.

I squatted down to look at him ignoring his previous words for a minute. Really concerned rn.

I calmed myself down untied the rope that was holding his hands aback. The rope was tied extremely tight. This could be make out from the marks on his hands. They were extremely red with spots of blood clots and some blood oozing out of the skin that was cracked open because of the efforts this man made to free himself.

He moved back instantly taking support of the wall behind his back once he was free. He looked at me in aggression. Idk why but yes, in aggression.

He was coming back to his senses when he said:

"So, Jeff Bonzz huh? "

I looked at his despair self without uttering a single word.

He continued:

"It was all part of a plan saving me that night right? "

I took out a pouch of tissues from my handbag that fell on the ground when that jerk jerked me off before, ignoring his words completely. Although I know if I don't clear this misunderstanding now it will create a big problem for me later, still I didn't wanted to speak a word now.

I approached him to wipe the blood off his face when he shouted" BITCH! I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!! "

......

One vote for Jungkook's safety.