Flashback

3 years back..

Y/N:

"Why the hell am I held captive in my own house?"

"You are not supposed to waste your time on any useless thing other than your studies and physical and mental training. "
A middle aged man instructed.

"David, you are being too harsh on her" A middle aged women next to him stated.

"No one cuts my words in this house. I know what I am doing. "

"Of course you know. YOU ARE JUST USING YOUR OWN CHILDREN TO STATISFY YOUR OWN FUCKING NEEDS!! " I screamed. "And this is the reason my brother isn't alive ANYMORE!!!"my voice raised again.

"You are going overboard! Y/n!
This is no way for you to talk to your dad this way! "

"Melinda let her speak"David interrupted " Even I want to know what's on her mind"

"You don't know what's on my mind?!

Let me tell you, you are the reason for my misfortune!

You are the reason behind my dead brother's corpse.

Yor are the one who killed my only friend back in the days who helped me release my frustration, my anger who was my only support.

You are the one who made my childhood horrible.

I didn't had any friends because of whom?

Who's the reason behind my depression, anxiety, mental illness???!!!!

IT'S ALL YOU!!! "

" . . . Are you done? "

"Is this not enough? Want me to remind you the dreadful way you stabbed your own gang leader who trusted you with his life.

IN FRONT OF YOUR DAUGHTER'S EYES?!!!

JUST TO CLIMB UP TO HIS POSITION? "

"I DID ALL THAT FOR YOUR FUCKING SAKE"

" YEAH! A fucking fourteen years old girl demands her freaking father to kill a damn person right?!!! "My eyes fill with tears of anguish.

He turned around suppressing his anger and ordered the guard to keep an eye on me, not letting me do anything stupid as I'm the only heir left to manage his freaking name sake empire.

Yes. My father is a fucking Gangster wanting me to overpower him. His empire is the strongest among the three continents of Asia, Africa and Europe.

Many big gangs are wanting to overcome the 'Davids'. But his aim is to conquer the whole of South Asia along with his territory to make him the leading dictator of the world.

[ How can I get outta here? I know every damn route of this house but each door is heavily guarded. ]

Jefferson is my father's loyal dog.
He is not much older and looks like in his mid twenty.

Though he is nice to me I don't like anyone related to my father anymore.

...

Present day.

"Dreak huh?

The leader of the GD gang in South Korea? "

"Hmm" Jefferson moved his head.

"So why did he point a finger at me? " I raised my head.

"It looks like he didn't know your identity at first. And when he knew he sent threats to your father, he was most probably
going to increase the security and change the location before you barged out and luckily we got your back"

"So dumb of him to send threats before even making sure of my whereabouts. " I smirked.

"Dumb? " He chuckled " He is probably the most dangerous gangster with least patience. He personally kills every person that offend him"

"Then what have had Jeon Jungkook done to offend him? "

....

Parallel scene:

Jk:

"This was not planned. " Jeon Jungkook spoke looking at the kidnappers' faces."you don't look familiar. "

"Of course.This is not Dreak or his subordinates. We are Davidians."

This reply gave me a little heart attack.

[ I still need to play dumb.
Such a headache. ]

"Who Davidians? "

No response.

...

Back at y/n's..

Y/N:

"Then what have had Jeon Jungkook done to offend him? "

Jefferson looked at me for few seconds before he spoke.

"You are joking, Right?"

" What do you mean? "I raised my right eyebrow.

" He is the younger brother of Dreak. "

" WHAT?!

then why would he beat his own brother??! "

"It was all created just to make our officials who came to Seoul to monopolize our sectors to believe that they had no relation among them and a way for him to protect his brother.

He just tried to protect his empire in Seoul.

But unfortunately you were dragged in....

...What I still don't get is why would he ask a random foreigner for favor when he have liza on his side. Which would be way more easier for him to use her as a pawn when jk and her are so close already. "

"Maybe we are missing a prospective"

"I think the same. "

.
.
.
.

"You mean Jungkook was not actually hurt but all was just a show? But I have seen many crime scenes and it didn't look like a fake one" I asked after thinking hard.

He slightly chuckled " You still are a kid. "He rubbed my nose slightly with his middle finger.

"I am turning 18 this month and legally independent of my father"
I stated firmly.

He ignored my comment and continued:

"Our officials are way more experienced and trusted than you are, and even your daddy undoubtedly believe their words. They said he was hurt but not severely. They just seemed it like it was serious. "

[ Him mentioning my father again and again pisses me off]

"Where are we going?"

"To meet your father"

"I don't want to meet him! "

"You have no choice"

[ Fuck! He would be really pissed now that he knows I'm in this mess when he strictly instructed me not to mess around anymore.]

It's already 7:30 in the evening.

After an hour long journey I stepped out of the van at a safehouse, extremely large, surrounded with almost seven feet tall walls with fence.

And see what?

"DAVID?! "